No announcement yet.

Teriw's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, no red face. even when I'm made or hateful I am too pale to turn red. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      Nope, no red face. even when I'm made or hateful I am too pale to turn red. lol
      See, definitely Canadian.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
        See, definitely Canadian.
        +1 Lol. You're stepping on thin ice there, Terry.

Comment

Nope, thick ice. He made me laugh. while drinking pepsi...coulda been disasterous

Comment

Hey, Teri! I just noticed that you've passed my post count. And I thought I had too much time on my hands!

We both need to get writing fiction more, and forum posts, less.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

No Pepsi outta the nose? Dang!...
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Maybe if I called her a snow monkey!

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                  Hey, Teri! I just noticed that you've passed my post count. And I thought I had too much time on my hands!

We both need to get writing fiction more, and forum posts, less.
                  Tell me about it. I've been here since February and I have 1127 Posts.

Comment

Well ,Teri, until you showed up, nobody really jsut sat and bullshitted on the forum. it was fun, but it wasn't lively till you came around...
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Well Don't I feel special...and pathetic. lol

Comment

Tell me about it. I've been here since February and I have 1127 Posts.
                        We joined at the same time and you have about 10 times more posts then me.

Comment

Feel special, that's how it was intended! He's right, you have made this place a bit more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                            We joined at the same time and you have about 10 times more posts then me.
                            That's because you suck Joe. lol

Comment

That's because you suck Joe. lol
                              Lol. I'll try to pick up the pace.

Comment

Alright, that'll be one more person to keep me entertained at work. one more puppet on my string. muahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X