No announcement yet.

Teriw's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMG_00000067.jpgIMG_00000068.jpgIMG_00000069.jpgIMG_00000070.jpgIMG_00000071.jpgIMG_00000073.jpg

Comment

Awesome! I want to get Cycle of the Werewolf myself, but I'd like to get the Enchanted Lands version with the slipcase and an alternate cover, a little pricier though. The Century's Best Horror is another on my to-buy list.

Comment

IMG_00000074.jpgIMG_00000075.jpgIMG_00000079.jpgIMG_00000080.jpgIMG_00000081.jpgIMG_00000082.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
          Awesome! I want to get Cycle of the Werewolf myself, but I'd like to get the Enchanted Lands version with the slipcase and an alternate cover, a little pricier though. The Century's Best Horror is another on my to-buy list.
          I picked up Cycle of the Werewolf while my sister was sorting books for a Book sale fundraiser for a local animal shelter. Gave them $20 for it which is too much but for a good cause. They were gonna charge $5 for it and I figured it is worth $10 but gave em $20

Comment

Looks great, Teri! Glad to see things are getting settled for you.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Looking good! I wish I grabbed the Century's Best - were they not at one time part of a dinged sale here?

Comment

That King collection is getting pretty complete. Nice!
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                  Looking good! I wish I grabbed the Century's Best - were they not at one time part of a dinged sale here?
                  Those are the dinged ones. the only actual ding is the Dust jacket bottom right hand corner on Volume 1. Can see it clearly in the picture. I never thought to ask dan if they had space DJ's for this one. My Riding the bullet was dinged as well but the only problem I saw was no DJ which I ended up getting from Dan anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                    That King collection is getting pretty complete. Nice!
                    Not even close Terry. I do have quite a few first editions now though but most of them are back home. And there are still a lot I don't have. The older ones are harder to find and quite expensive for some of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                      I picked up Cycle of the Werewolf while my sister was sorting books for a Book sale fundraiser for a local animal shelter. Gave them $20 for it which is too much but for a good cause. They were gonna charge $5 for it and I figured it is worth $10 but gave em $20
                      Can't go wrong! I love Bernie Wrightson, one of my favourite artists, and that King guy he's alright too. Love the collection, especially the Dark Tower books.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Great King adds!

Comment

Super additions.I am very happy that things are going better for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                              Can't go wrong! I love Bernie Wrightson, one of my favourite artists, and that King guy he's alright too. Love the collection, especially the Dark Tower books.
                              I wish I had dark tower books. Just 3 copies of the same one. I Just have paperbacks that are still back home. The boyfriend got me the Marvel omnibus for christmas and just got the dark man. I decided to display the 3 I did have since I have lots of extra room right now. If you missed it, the one I have 3 of is the wind through the keyhole. (1st/1st Trade, 1st UK(my photo is one of the ones in the mass on the back so I had to get it.) and the Artist Edition. Couldn't afford the signed at the time or was it sold out? I forget. I want to get artist editions of all of them. In time. I'd prefer S/L but at this point thats definitely not going to happen.

Comment

Yeah King's signed editions are too rich for my blood. One day I'll get a copy, maybe they'll make a 35th anniversary of It

Comment

Working...
                                X