No announcement yet.

Teriw's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still impatiently awaiting my ARC and NOTLD. Someone was knocking on the door today, dog went retarded and I was all excited thinking it was the mailman with a package for me...turns out, jahovas witness. We ignored and they went away. Got my hopes up for nothing.

Just checked my tracking numbers. The ARC just made it to customs today...aparently USPS is just plain slow. CP should have it to me tomorrow or friday though.
    Last edited by Teriw; 03-14-2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Something to look forward to aye Teri ???

Comment

been looking forward to alot of things for a while. I am surprised it took a week for my ARC just to get to customs. Usually its customs that takes the time not getting there. no wonder ppl hate USPS. lol. Shouldnt take Canada Post long to get it the rest of the way though. unless this snowstorm is a problem

Comment

I've got a NOTLD coming too, and having to wait for 2 - 3 weeks for a parcel to get here is a killer

Comment

Here it is at last...My VERY FIRST ARC. Sorry about the pictures my phone wasn't agreeing with the glossy finish so I had to back up a lot

IMG-20120319-00357.jpg

It's actually bigger in height and width than IT:25th, which is hard to see...
            IMG-20120319-00359.jpg

So I tried this...Ignore the Jack Russell ass. I didn't even know he was in the room.
            IMG-20120319-00361.jpg

Not nearly as thick obviously but still over an inch maybe 1.5 inches.
            IMG-20120319-00362.jpg

I didn't expect the art to be in the ARC and was rather surprised.
            IMG-20120319-00363.jpg

For anyone who hasn't seen it the Chadbourne art is on CD and Glenn's website.

Comment

I'd also like to add that Cemetery Dance likes to make books that don't fit on the top shelf of my bookcase. Gotta tilt IT and Screamplays and slid em under the front piece to get em on there. lol.

NOTLD Should be here tomorrow, It shipped the day after Screamplays

Comment

Congaratualtions, Teri! Nice addition to your growing collection!

It unanimous!
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Congrats on the ARC now you know you want more.Lots more

Comment

Collecting ARCs/proofs is VERY addictive! Beware!

John

Comment

A Jack Russell's ass in a photo of a King book. LT's Theory of Pets should in the shot.

Comment

Ass and all, great stuff Teri !!!!!

Comment

Enjoy it Teri!
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Customs got lazy on friday. They got my NOTLD at 1pm and left it for monday. Lazy governtment employees, theres no such thing as a full work day on fridays for Gov't employees. At least I am counting on their lazyness and hoping they didnt rip my pkg apart and not put it back properly. You shoulda seen the package my friend got over christmas. She got partially packaged stuff that wasn't hers. That was Canada Post though not customs, dont even know why they'd open something that didnt cross any borders. lol. Anyway...Hoping for Thursday or Friday.

Comment

Notld arrived today..but I still don't have it because they decided to charge me an extra $15 that I don't have.

Comment

Gotta hate customs.
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X