• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]14868[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]14869[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]14870[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]14871[/ATTACH]
    Oh that one, we sold that hardcover one as well as loose folder bound one. John Russo must have had Romero sign them because I am pretty sure that wasn't something we did. I thought you where talking about the Dawn of the Dead script on the other page, which isn't something we did. If I am remembering correctly, I think this was John Russo's project which we just sold copies of. Then we worked with him to bind some of the loose ones like what you got.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Very nice, a great movie.

Comment

Oh wow, very nice! I am jealous!
        Thanks for the info, Dan, and the pics Teri.

Comment

Wow. I forgot about the collectors thread. I have lots of new items to add. Nothing spectacular but lots of stuff. Might post a some once I get my Shining AE and Nocturnal Readers box. I came here looking for photos of the AE because I can't wait. I've only seen gift editions elsewhere.

Comment

I'm just gonna post the recent ones I still have on my phone for now.

IMG_20170603_1332223.jpg
            IMG_20170603_1332223.jpg
            IMG_20170603_1448177.jpg
            IMG_20170603_1333576.jpgIMG_20170603_1333576.jpgIMG_20170603_1447440.jpg
            IMG_20170603_1448177.jpg

PS Night Shift which was bound upside down. PS is replacing islt.

Comment

Takes way too long to do this on a phone. I got my readers box. Same as Martin's. I think the only variance this time was some signed copies.

Comment

I'm just gonna post the recent ones I still have on my phone for now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19712[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]19712[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]19713[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]19714[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19714[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19715[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]19713[/ATTACH]

PS Night Shift which was bound upside down. PS is replacing islt.
                I passed on this one since I already have the Artist Edition from Cemetery Dance ordered but every time I see pictures of it I want it. Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  I passed on this one since I already have the Artist Edition from Cemetery Dance ordered but every time I see pictures of it I want it.
                  Me too! It kills me because it looks gorgeous. And I loved McKean's work in the Dark Tower IV.

Comment

Nice grab indeed! Love McKean's work!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      I passed on this one since I already have the Artist Edition from Cemetery Dance ordered but every time I see pictures of it I want it. Congratulations.
                      I have all the others they've done so I didn't skip. Have all the CD ones since IT as well. It's getting expensive lol

Comment

I have all the others they've done so I didn't skip. Have all the CD ones since IT as well. It's getting expensive lol
                        I have passed on all the PS editions that were also included in the CD Double Day years. This is the first one I have regretted.

Comment

Working...
                        X