Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya welcome!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

i want that one to actually wear. lol

Comment

My wife will not be happy that you showed me that website.

Comment

All I did was show you the LINK!!!! You showed yourself the website, Martin!
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

That's not my story, no it is not my fault AT ALL!
            Originally posted by srboone View Post

Comment

Well, that's MY story and I'm sticking to it!
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

We will see who my wife believes. Oh wait, I must come up with a new plan.
                Well, that's MY story and I'm sticking to it!

Comment

How bout this:

I was walking through the park last night when I was abducted by aliens. They took me up into their craft, placed me in a big tupper-ware bowl-like cell. They sealed me in, giving me limited air and told me I had to buy 10 or 20 of these t-shirts or submit to one of the test probes. I knew you didn't want me to buy the shirts, but the idea of being probed horrified me! I held out as long as I could, but I bought the tees just before I lost consciousness. They then returned me to the park, scant seconds after they abducted me (though I was in the tupperware bowl for at least 3 deays!) But on the bright side, I feel very "fresh" this morning!

And the dog ate my homework too! Sorry.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I like it. Totally believable, now I just need to pull it off without overselling it.
                    How bout this:

I was walking through the park last night when I was abducted by aliens. They took me up into their craft, placed me in a big tupper-ware bowl-like cell. They sealed me in, giving me limited air and told me I had to buy 10 or 20 of these t-shirts or submit to one of the test probes. I knew you didn't want me to buy the shirts, but the idea of being probed horrified me! I held out as long as I could, but I bought the tees just before I lost consciousness. They then returned me to the park, scant seconds after they abducted me (though I was in the tupperware bowl for at least 3 deays!) But on the bright side, I feel very "fresh" this morning!

And the dog ate my homework too! Sorry.

Comment

Believablility is all in the eyebrows. Jack Nicholson taught me that. If you think no one will believe you, raise one bushy brow, then another in a mesmerizing rhythm. (kinda like the musical tones in Close Encounters). Works like a charm.

Unless this is you:

unibrow.jpg

Then you've got other problems.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

That may explain why my wife Knows when I am fibbing.
                        Believablility is all in the eyebrows. Jack Nicholson taught me that. If you think no one will believe you, raise one bushy brow, then another in a mesmerizing rhythm. (kinda like the musical tones in Close Encounters). Works like a charm.

Unless this is you:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4259[/ATTACH]

Then you've got other problems.

Comment

Turns out the SOD 1 shirt is the one I still have.
                          P1170782.jpg
                          This is the art on the back of the shirt. The CD logo is on the front.

Comment

I have 2 of these but they are not black they are tan.and way too big so I just lounge around the house in them.

Comment

That is all you ever do is show us the links.How much are you getting paid for that???You seem to show us alot of links and I am still not convinced you don't work for Ron Kelly..My wife won't believe me either so I will continue to get blamed no matter what excuse I come up with.

Comment

I believe the SOD 2 shirt was tan.

Comment

Working...
                                X