Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Grab Bags 2012

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    I believe they said in the next month which would give them 1 more week.You know they love to keep us guessing.Check out what they did to us last year in antisipation of the 25th aniversary IT.These guys love to play with usBut we do fall for it every time
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriw View Post
    What happened to the Novella series one that is coming first. Supposed to be announced this month and this month is pretty well over...3 days left..

I just realized that makes this a leap year.

Senior Member 2nd Rubber Room Confinement Teriw's Avatar
    Actually they didnt say in the next month they said later this month. I still have the email...

"the first one we'll ship is a surprise new addition to the acclaimed Cemetery Dance Novella Series that we'll be announcing later this month and publishing in the spring!"

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    Sorry my bad.Too many CD anouncments to keep track of it gets rather

Grant Wootton
    Quote Originally Posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Sorry my bad.Too many CD anouncments to keep track of it gets rather
    Yeah, but, BW - the more CD announcements to juggle, the better, I reckon Try correlating the season of publishing when you live in Australia (we're all bass-akwards down here, in the last three days of our summer, and you guys are, what, somewhere in winter, which we don't see for another three months, by which time you'll be in autumn/fall - DAMMIT, already lost track of where I am !!!! - is it Easter yet !!!!). Oh well, at the end of the day (whichever season the day happens to be in) I don't worry about when the CD book is to be published, so long as, at some point, I get an email saying that it's on it's way, I'm a happy, happy Aussie ...

Did u forget about spring and summer Grant. Not that we get much of either here now. I just call it "WET"

Grant Wootton
    Did u forget about spring and summer Grant. Not that we get much of either here now. I just call it "WET"
    Nah, didn't forget Teri, just gave up cos it's to darn confusing trying to keep track of your seasons versus our seasons

They still go winter, spring, summer, fall regarless.

Not this year.We have been in never ending fall up here in the north.It's like Groundhog day only this really stinks.However the weather man is saying tomarrow night into Wednesday we could get 3-6 inches of the fluffy white stuff.

Senior Member Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... srboone's Avatar
    While Mother Nature is getting ready for her next ice age, the weather patterns are gonna be all screwed up for the next 50,000 years or so. It ain't man's fault and he can't do anything about it. Seasons are passe; months are probably the best we'll be able to do.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Grant Wootton
    Sure they do Teri, just ass-backwards

Grant Wootton
    Quote Originally Posted by srboone View Post
    While Mother Nature is getting ready for her next ice age, the weather patterns are gonna be all screwed up for the next 50,000 years or so. It ain't man's fault and he can't do anything about it. Seasons are passe; months are probably the best we'll be able to do.
    Just noticed your updated signature Mr Boone - very good

Quote Originally Posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Not this year.We have been in never ending fall up here in the north.It's like Groundhog day only this really stinks.However the weather man is saying tomarrow night into Wednesday we could get 3-6 inches of the fluffy white stuff.
    How is that possible when half our storms were pushed up the coast from NY through maine n onward to give us like a foot or two of snow each shot.

I guess winter is just staying up in Canada this year.I just went out side and took these.CNXT0001.jpgCNXT0002.jpgThis is what our winter has looked like.
    How is that possible when half our storms were pushed up the coast from NY through maine n onward to give us like a foot or two of snow each shot.

Yes it is ironic.That I collect mostly horror books and in the first picture in the backround is a church across the street from my house.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session TerryE's Avatar
    Hey Mr. Woot, I just realized something. Easter is the first Sunday after the first full moon in Spring. Does that mean you guys celebrate is 6 months later? And if so, how stale is that candy??? Or will you celebrate in April like us and talk about birth and renewal as autumn starts?

And isn't awful celebrating Christmas & snowmen during the middle of summer?
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Senior Member Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... srboone's Avatar
    A friend of mine sent me a Christmas card similar to this last year!

"I'm a vegan. "

Grant Wootton
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryE View Post
    Hey Mr. Woot, I just realized something. Easter is the first Sunday after the first full moon in Spring. Does that mean you guys celebrate is 6 months later? And if so, how stale is that candy??? Or will you celebrate in April like us and talk about birth and renewal as autumn starts?

And isn't awful celebrating Christmas & snowmen during the middle of summer?
    Hehehehehe ... Nope, we'll likely celebrate Easter the same as the rest of the rational world (looking forward to it, as Easter Saturday is my 50th and Connie and I are spending the weekend down in the Hunter Valley touring the wineries and having ourselves a hot air balloon ride) - not so sure about the whole birth and renewal contemplation thing though, will likely just get shitfaced instead

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session
    Any word on the announcement for the Novella Series book? Thought it was supposed to be this month? Today's the last day of the month, lol

Senior Member 2nd Rubber Room Confinement peteOcha's Avatar
    Announcement or the ducks will eat lead!

What possible value could Daffy and the gang have to CD?
    "I'm a vegan. "