No announcement yet.

Grab Bags 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my notice to.I think my bag will be mostly other pub books.Excited to see what I get.

Comment

Got mine too. I requested other publisher's stuff too (except comics).
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Didn't get my shipping notice yet, but maybe tomorrow, I should be getting mainly other publisher's stuff since I have ordered so many things from CD lately
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

.Go spend money you don't have.
          Originally posted by srboone View Post
          Got mine too. I requested other publisher's stuff too (except comics).

Comment

Got mine too! About 3 hours after Dan already told me it shipped so I wasn't surprise but WOOOT either way! or YEE-HAW as my thingy states which is a combination of my excitement for my UK TWTTK, Finally finding myself on it(after an hour), and my Grab Bag is coming with at Least one if not more SK books in it since thats all I requested and Dan, being the wonderful human being that he is, specifically put a first print 11/22/63 in it for me.

Comment

Teachers Pet huh

Comment

Teri, was that the UK TWTTK you ordered from the book depository?

Comment

Sure was, Thanks again Pete! Took them about a week to process it but once they did the shipping was really quick considering it came from the UK. Only took a week to get here. And yes woot, I have to suck up to Dan to make sure I get the good shit since I can't afford it. lol

Comment

Cool. Glad it worked out nicely Teri.

Comment

I was scared when it showed up in a cardboard envelope that according to the back was literally called "lil envelope" but it was safe and sound. Probably because USPS didn't have to touch it. haha

Comment

You laugh but you are correct.

Comment

Is there a way to avoid duplicates in the Artwork Grab Bag?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            In terms of past purchases or when buying multiple Grab Bags?

Brian
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              If you want I can make a special note on your order like I did for some people with the misfit grab bag. However with the art print grab bag I can't make any promises. So if you've gotten all or most of art prints there's really no way to promise no duplicates. So like before if anyone wants to buy one but not get duplicates, shoot me an email with which art prints you already have and your order number. I will make a note on your order. If you would like to know ahead of ordering if you are likely to get duplicates go ahead and email me before hand.

For those of you who don't know what the art print grab bag is, it'll be going out to the regular news letter today.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Order placed and email sent. Thanks Dan!
                                Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                                If you want I can make a special note on your order like I did for some people with the misfit grab bag. However with the art print grab bag I can't make any promises. So if you've gotten all or most of art prints there's really no way to promise no duplicates. So like before if anyone wants to buy one but not get duplicates, shoot me an email with which art prints you already have and your order number. I will make a note on your order. If you would like to know ahead of ordering if you are likely to get duplicates go ahead and email me before hand.

For those of you who don't know what the art print grab bag is, it'll be going out to the regular news letter today.

Comment

Working...
                                X