Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE BOOK CIRCLES.
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Not much of a hint. What circles is this author well known in?

Comment

I assume the scary book circles.

Comment

Cemetery Dance circles also since i believe the original email said it was an anniversary from one of the first authors pubplished by CD magazine.

Comment

For easy reference, the previously sold 2012 Forthcoming Grab Bag will include the following items (plus i've written up some notes for general reference):

* the first one we'll ship is part of the acclaimed Cemetery Dance Novella Series -- this has been announced and is Snow Shadows by Mick Garris, it should be published in the next couple of months

* the largest book will be an Oversized 700 page Signed Limited Edition Anniversary Edition by one of our most popular authors -- this will be announced next week and will be published by the end of summer

* another is the brand new trade hardcover by one of the first authors we ever published in Cemetery Dance magazine -- this will be announced in the next 6 weeks and will be published in the fall

* And finally, later this year we'll be publishing a book about Stephen King's work by two of our most popular Stephen King experts, and the signed Limited Edition will only be available for preorders for ONE MONTH when the book is announced, but those who bought the 2012 Forthcoming Grab Bag already have a copy reserved for them. This will be announced this summer and published at the end of the year.
          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Oh, I mixed two together in my head. Now I remember why I thought one of them was Bentley Little.

Comment

More hints please!

Comment

Crop CIRCLES

Comment

Or maybe the circle of life... A limited anniversary edition of The Lion King????

Comment

Received my notification today. I am VERY pleased with this book!

Comment

Me too. I am extremely happy I got this Grab Bag.

Comment

I'm a dork for never looking back this far for a 700 page anniversary edition! But I, too, am happy (Though I've only read one of his books.)
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I have read alot of his stuff but this one remained on my TBR so it is a perfect fit for me.
                          Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          I'm a dork for never looking back this far for a 700 page anniversary edition! But I, too, am happy (Though I've only read one of his books.)

Comment

Something I can sell.

Comment

Now that I think about this one should have been easier to guess.

But still, a fantastic book in this very inexpensive grab bag! Can't wait to see what else we'll be getting here.

Comment

Yea.I have a trade edition and it is in my tbr mile um pile.I might bump this up.I just did not think it was that many pages.

Comment

Working...
                                X