No announcement yet.

Grab Bags 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell happened to this nice, happy little thread I started?

I think it needs hosed down! I don't want to hear about anybody's bags -- lalalalalIcan'thearyoulalalalalalala
    "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

We did warn you about us.I believe we even tried to keep you away from certain topics.Now is that a hose down of the grab bags or the thread on grab bags?
      We still think this thread is nice and you too.

Comment

BW - you're smoother than platypus poop on a moss covered rock
        Last edited by Grant Wootton; 02-21-2012, 11:39 PM.

Comment

yikes. haehaoehaoha!!!
          "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
            BW - you're smoother than platypus poop on a moss covered rock
            Fecal courtships are common in the animal kingdom--maybe it'll work for humans!

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

My wife say's I am smooth as ex-lax.......no need to explain

Comment

My apologies to the person who set-up a Grab Bag thread. I was going through back threads and found another one.

When I started this one, I plugged in the words "grab bag" to see if anything came up and nothing did, so I started this one. Sorry about that.

Comment

It is a different grab bag so don't be sorry..ahh.....What grab bag was this again.

Comment

What happened to the Novella series one that is coming first. Supposed to be announced this month and this month is pretty well over...3 days left..

I just realized that makes this a leap year.

Comment

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I believe they said in the next month which would give them 1 more week.You know they love to keep us guessing.Check out what they did to us last year in antisipation of the 25th aniversary IT.These guys love to play with usBut we do fall for it every time
                        Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                        What happened to the Novella series one that is coming first. Supposed to be announced this month and this month is pretty well over...3 days left..

I just realized that makes this a leap year.

Comment

Actually they didnt say in the next month they said later this month. I still have the email...

"the first one we'll ship is a surprise new addition to the acclaimed Cemetery Dance Novella Series that we'll be announcing later this month and publishing in the spring!"

Comment

Sorry my bad.Too many CD anouncments to keep track of it gets rather

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              Sorry my bad.Too many CD anouncments to keep track of it gets rather
                              Yeah, but, BW - the more CD announcements to juggle, the better, I reckon Try correlating the season of publishing when you live in Australia (we're all bass-akwards down here, in the last three days of our summer, and you guys are, what, somewhere in winter, which we don't see for another three months, by which time you'll be in autumn/fall - DAMMIT, already lost track of where I am !!!! - is it Easter yet !!!!). Oh well, at the end of the day (whichever season the day happens to be in) I don't worry about when the CD book is to be published, so long as, at some point, I get an email saying that it's on it's way, I'm a happy, happy Aussie ...

Comment

Did u forget about spring and summer Grant. Not that we get much of either here now. I just call it "WET"

Comment

Working...
                                X