Grab Bags 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Did u forget about spring and summer Grant. Not that we get much of either here now. I just call it "WET"
    Nah, didn't forget Teri, just gave up cos it's to darn confusing trying to keep track of your seasons versus our seasons

Comment

They still go winter, spring, summer, fall regarless.

Comment

Not this year.We have been in never ending fall up here in the north.It's like Groundhog day only this really stinks.However the weather man is saying tomarrow night into Wednesday we could get 3-6 inches of the fluffy white stuff.

Comment

While Mother Nature is getting ready for her next ice age, the weather patterns are gonna be all screwed up for the next 50,000 years or so. It ain't man's fault and he can't do anything about it. Seasons are passe; months are probably the best we'll be able to do.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Sure they do Teri, just ass-backwards

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              While Mother Nature is getting ready for her next ice age, the weather patterns are gonna be all screwed up for the next 50,000 years or so. It ain't man's fault and he can't do anything about it. Seasons are passe; months are probably the best we'll be able to do.
              Just noticed your updated signature Mr Boone - very good

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                Not this year.We have been in never ending fall up here in the north.It's like Groundhog day only this really stinks.However the weather man is saying tomarrow night into Wednesday we could get 3-6 inches of the fluffy white stuff.
                How is that possible when half our storms were pushed up the coast from NY through maine n onward to give us like a foot or two of snow each shot.

Comment

I guess winter is just staying up in Canada this year.I just went out side and took these.CNXT0001.jpgCNXT0002.jpgThis is what our winter has looked like.
                  How is that possible when half our storms were pushed up the coast from NY through maine n onward to give us like a foot or two of snow each shot.

Comment

Yes it is ironic.That I collect mostly horror books and in the first picture in the backround is a church across the street from my house.

Comment

Hey Mr. Woot, I just realized something. Easter is the first Sunday after the first full moon in Spring. Does that mean you guys celebrate is 6 months later? And if so, how stale is that candy??? Or will you celebrate in April like us and talk about birth and renewal as autumn starts?

And isn't awful celebrating Christmas & snowmen during the middle of summer?
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

A friend of mine sent me a Christmas card similar to this last year!

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                          Hey Mr. Woot, I just realized something. Easter is the first Sunday after the first full moon in Spring. Does that mean you guys celebrate is 6 months later? And if so, how stale is that candy??? Or will you celebrate in April like us and talk about birth and renewal as autumn starts?

And isn't awful celebrating Christmas & snowmen during the middle of summer?
                          Hehehehehe ... Nope, we'll likely celebrate Easter the same as the rest of the rational world (looking forward to it, as Easter Saturday is my 50th and Connie and I are spending the weekend down in the Hunter Valley touring the wineries and having ourselves a hot air balloon ride) - not so sure about the whole birth and renewal contemplation thing though, will likely just get shitfaced instead

Comment

Any word on the announcement for the Novella Series book? Thought it was supposed to be this month? Today's the last day of the month, lol
                            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Announcement or the ducks will eat lead!

Comment

What possible value could Daffy and the gang have to CD?
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X