Grab Bags 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grab Bags 2012

I got the first grab bag of the year and every book is just beautiful. Unfortunately, I had 4 of them already, in different forms, but it was still worth the price for me.

They just offered a new grab bag that by the time I was aware of it, it was sold out apparently. I'm so bummed as this one had 4 never released books in it. Did anyone grab this? When you get it, will you share what you got?

THanks
    "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

I ordered it. First with be announced by the end of the month. I think it was the Novella one they said. Each book will be shipped as they come in so the shipping price was also reasonable but we will be waiting a while to find out what they all are.

Comment

I ordered it as well. I will post in pictures in my collection thread as they arrive.

Comment

I sure lots of us will be posting it in our collection threads as they arrive. You will be inundated......
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

thanks everyone. I'm really looking forward to being all sad and whiny when I see what I missed out on.
          "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

You'll still be able to order them, just not at such a great price.

Comment

I often buy on impulse and could actually just as well do without - not this time: I passed.
              (Hope I won't come to regret this.)

sk

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
                I got the first grab bag of the year and every book is just beautiful. Unfortunately, I had 4 of them already, in different forms, but it was still worth the price for me.

They just offered a new grab bag that by the time I was aware of it, it was sold out apparently. I'm so bummed as this one had 4 never released books in it. Did anyone grab this? When you get it, will you share what you got?

THanks
                Just an FYI it's not a grab bag like the one you got. The titles ship seprately, it's basically a bundle, cheaper price, for 4 unannounced books, that you don't know what they are until we announce them and tell you you're getting them.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

thanks everyone. I'm really looking forward to being all sad and whiny when I see what I missed out on.
                  Don't be sad you still can get the books and then be happy and broke like the rest of us..We all know how tough it is to pass up an offer we all have our book regrets.Mine is when they came back in stock I did not get the signed In Lymons Terms.I still got the trade but the signed would have been real nice.

Comment

Oh, I thought it was a grab bag sort of thing. Still, it was a great opportunity. Que sera, sera (shut up Doris.)

Comment

jumped on this one right away! A grab bag with no repeats is fantastic!

Comment

lol

I love to fondle a new signed limited edition, but I'm more of a reader than collector. No offense to the authors, but I'll be listing my nonfiction Stephen King book on eBay "new & unread" soon after it arrives. I expect the other three to follow soon after I (gently) read them.

Jan
                        Not enough books . . . . . just too little time.

Comment

Fondle???Fondle???You must caress gently
                          Originally posted by JDar. View Post
                          lol

I love to fondle a new signed limited edition, but I'm more of a reader than collector. No offense to the authors, but I'll be listing my nonfiction Stephen King book on eBay "new & unread" soon after it arrives. I expect the other three to follow soon after I (gently) read them.

Jan

Comment

Fondle? Gentle caresseses? I'm a groper, myself! Some of those book are so...mmmmmmmm!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Easy, Mr. Boone!
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                              X