Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blame away Hedda.Blame away.
    Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
    Oh man. I bought the grab bag and I haven't even been around here to blame you guys for my weakness. ;-)

Comment

I wasn't really planning to go for this (I hate buying books when I don't really know what I buy....) but I still have a huge chunk of my 2012 Renewable Gift Certificate left, so I'm only paying for shipping/handling. Good deal, I know, but I'm still in doubt if I made the right decision.

sk

Comment

You did..Even if you get something you do not want sell it on ebay and buy something you want.But it is worth it.Who knows maybe you will discover someone new that you like.
        Originally posted by frik51 View Post
        I wasn't really planning to go for this (I hate buying books when I don't really know what I buy....) but I still have a huge chunk of my 2012 Renewable Gift Certificate left, so I'm only paying for shipping/handling. Good deal, I know, but I'm still in doubt if I made the right decision.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          You did..Even if you get something you do not want sell it on ebay and buy something you want.But it is worth it.Who knows maybe you will discover someone new that you like.
          True, true and true....

sk

Comment

I was very satisfied with what I have gotten (and will get) from the first Forthcoming Grab Bag which makes me doubly sure I'm in good hands with this new Forthcoming Grab Bag as well. So, I don't think you have to worry much Frik51.

Comment

I am wondering how long we have to wait for the first announcment.Hope to hear something by Christmas.See Brian I can be patient.

Comment

I assume the books will be sent as one package? If so, that could take...months???

sk

Comment

No, they should each be sent as they come out, that's how the first one went. Unless it is different for international shipping.
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

No, international shipping they still go out as they become available...with the last one anyway. Took a while to get my snow Shadows but I got it...and It is still in the box.

Comment

Come on Teri take it out and read it,you know you want to..

Comment

I'm Still only like 100 pages into IT. lol. I haven't been reading lately. Been concentrating on other things. might pull out the ol ereader in a minute though once I get bored of talking to you guys. haha

Comment

I find it difficult to read long books when I have a lot going on.Maybe you should try something shorter until you get your head back on and cleared up.

Comment

That's why I went with In the Tall grass. Took me a week to read that and it was short. I keep trying to remember to download a face in the crowd but I never remember because I am never on the computer at home unless I'm using it to watch tv.

Comment

Well keep at it.As Howard Jones said.............Things can Only Get Better.
                              Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                              That's why I went with In the Tall grass. Took me a week to read that and it was short. I keep trying to remember to download a face in the crowd but I never remember because I am never on the computer at home unless I'm using it to watch tv.
                              Last edited by bookworm 1; 09-03-2012, 09:56 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I am so glad I did not pass on the last Grab Bag offer!

Comment

Working...
                                X