Stephen King Uncollected Unpublished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    If I didnt already have like 50 King books left to read i'd probably get the ebook but im sure eventually I'll be able to geta copy of the book book and read it then.
    It's probably something you could read one chapter in between books. I know I couldn't sit down and read the whole thing at once.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Not really, because it has 70 + chapters! She'd never finish it!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'd also forget everything by time I got through the king book inbetween. Takes me a good month sometimes longer to read one book. My records two days but that was two short books. did both Colorado Kid and Tom Gordon in two days. everything else takes me a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          The 2nd edition was a paper back that Rocky Wood and a friend self published not long after the first edition came out from us. It has the same TOC to the best of our knowledge.
          Just a note that the second edition was not selfpublished. It was published by Kanrock Publishing, a company entirely independent of myself. That was their first (and fortunately last) publication. I saw fortunately because they were very unethical, while we authors were paid (in the end) all sorts of shenanigans went on with the distributor and booksellers and as a result a lot less copies were sold here in Australia that was intended. Another lesson on the road that authors take!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            CD posted a link to this in their Saturday newsletter.I know we all spend way to much on books,but this is for a good cause and one that is close to me as I have lost 2 family members to ALS.So if you have the extra please think about it.If not they are selling a lot of Rocky's SK collection and some is very resonable.Sorry for the soap box moment but thanks for listening.
            I am sorry for your losses. And thank you for your support. Best Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rockywood View Post
              Just a note that the second edition was not selfpublished. It was published by Kanrock Publishing, a company entirely independent of myself. That was their first (and fortunately last) publication. I saw fortunately because they were very unethical, while we authors were paid (in the end) all sorts of shenanigans went on with the distributor and booksellers and as a result a lot less copies were sold here in Australia that was intended. Another lesson on the road that authors take!
              Thanks Rocky! We where all having a hard time remembering at the office, and I couldn't find much info about it on the web.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

My copy arrived yesterday - Look forward to reading it. Lots of interesting stuff in it.

My 'damaged' copy of Knowing Darkness also showed up yesterday. Funny how things like that often happen. I've checked it out from cover to cover and it looks pristine to me. Really lucked out with my copy. Very, very happy with it.

And, oh my, what a gorgeous book!

Comment

My copy will be shipping soon.I know it will be worth the wait.Also still waiting on my books from Ron.So back to trying to get some space ready on my shelfs and start my re organization.
                  I think this project is great and hope more people by the book.

Comment

I have an ARC of CDs edition of this. Anyone have any thoughts about possible value?

Comment

SKUU is a book that takes me back to the "old days" when it was nearly impossible to find information about unpublished or uncollected Stephen King works. Thanks to the Internet, there's a lot of information out there *now,* yet Rocky sometime still provides in-depth coverage that you can't find anywhere else. I highly recommend you get any edition of this book you can if you're a Stephen King fan because it's simply a fun read (and seriously informative, too!).

Brian
                      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Guess what came in the mail today..Ok Terri hate away.

Comment

I think I have put out enough hate about this one already. lol

Comment

Working...
                          X