Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King novel most in need of a signed limited edition...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised there hasn't been a Carrie limited already.

Originally posted by Theli View Post
    I have to agree that Carrie needs a special edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
      Excellent pick!
      Thanks! Has CD or anyone else ever pitched one? I guess if you have one in the works you wouldn't want to confirm or deny though

Comment

As far as I know, someone has pitched the idea of publishing a Limited Edition of *every* SK book to date. Carrie has probably been pitched 50 times, if I had to guess!

Brian
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
          Thanks! Has CD or anyone else ever pitched one? I guess if you have one in the works you wouldn't want to confirm or deny though
          I have a few favorites that I'd grab in a heartbeat if I was given the choice, but there are only so many days in the year.

Brian
          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I have a few favorites that I'd grab in a heartbeat if I was given the choice, but there are only so many days in the year.

Brian
            I was referring to Duma Key specifically but I understand what you're saying

Comment

Brian
              Just make sure you do a King limited ever leap year....don't want to waste the extra day!!

Comment

For me, I would love to see the royal treatment given to Needful Things together with an exclusive art portfolio and "extras" such as the Sandy Koufax baseball card.

Second choice for the royal treatment would be Different Seasons, as this is also a fantastic book and would yield itself to some terrific art work.

Release either of these books as a special deluxe signed limited edition and I will be on them like white on rice!!!!

Give me a chance to join CDCC first though, I will need a discount coupon (or a winning lottery ticket) in order to get my paws on a lettered edition....
                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                - Stephen King

Comment

I'll vote Carrie as well. Gerald's Game limited with a set of handcuffs would be fun.

Comment

Someone on the TDT forums suggested we need more limiteds in the style of The Regulators, something out of the ordinary.
                    Last edited by subie09lega; 08-15-2013, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                      I'm surprised there hasn't been a Carrie limited already.
                      Next year will be the 40th Anniversary of Carrie, so I would be extremely surprised if a limited edition doesn't get published.

If it happens, I just hope that it will be CD that publishes it, as it deserves a truly super deluxe edition to be released.
                      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                      - Stephen King

Comment

PS Publishing has announced that they will be publishing Carrie next year, matching those they're doing for Pet Semetary and Christine.

John

Comment

The Dark Half. Turns 25 in 2014.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'd love to see Hearts in Atlantis get the good old limited treatment. I guess it may not be the favorite of many out there, but I just love Low Men in Yellow Coats and would love to get my hands on a signed limited.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                              I'd love to see Hearts in Atlantis get the good old limited treatment. I guess it may not be the favorite of many out there, but I just love Low Men in Yellow Coats and would love to get my hands on a signed limited.
                              Great choice.I loved this book.

I would like to see a limited edition of Cell. I feel the same way about cell phones. That is why I still don't own one.

Comment

Cell would be a great limited edition to have!

Comment

Working...
                                X