"Beneath the Bed" Fund-Raising Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I'm really looking forward to adding this to my Ronald Kelly collection!

Comment

Posted pics of my framed BTBs in my collection thread. #1631

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...7408#post37408

Thanks, Ron, for a terrific story in a frameable format!
        Last edited by srboone; 05-25-2012, 01:02 PM.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Great looking frames, Squire!
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Thanks. Ireally liked the way they turned out.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

An update on the Beneath the Bed story project...

A long chain of misfortune -- two deaths in the family, including my father's, a downed printer, and a crashed hard-drive -- delayed the printing and mailing. But I've got the ball rolling now and am beginning to mail copies out, a small batch at a time. I'm going down the list in the order that the donations were recieved, so if you haven't recieved yours yet, please be patient. I hope to have them all delivered by the end of September.

Again, thanks to all of you for contributing to Reilly's European trip. She had a wonderful time!

Comment

Great news and I'm glad your daughter had a good time. When I sent my daughter Erin I had to knock over a couple of 7-11s. Well, 4 actually. HAHAHA!!

Comment

Thanks for the update. You must have known I had been getting ready to send you an e-mail inquiring about this
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Great news indeed, looking forward to this one.
                    Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
                    An update on the Beneath the Bed story project...

A long chain of misfortune -- two deaths in the family, including my father's, a downed printer, and a crashed hard-drive -- delayed the printing and mailing. But I've got the ball rolling now and am beginning to mail copies out, a small batch at a time. I'm going down the list in the order that the donations were recieved, so if you haven't recieved yours yet, please be patient. I hope to have them all delivered by the end of September.

Again, thanks to all of you for contributing to Reilly's European trip. She had a wonderful time!

Comment

Thanks for the update.
                      Personal issues come first! We'll be here waiting no matter what.

Comment

Yes, thank you so much for the update. I have one of each ordered from you. Sorry about your troubles hopefully all of those are over for awhile now. I know how it seems that everything hits you all at once.
                        Looking forward to getting these.

Comment

I still haven't received my order of "Beneath the Bed" as of yet. I ordered both the Numbered and Lettered copies of it and have emailed him about it and haven't gotten an answer about them from Ron. I sent the email on Nov. 15th, 2012.

Comment

I haven't received mine either, but I know with the recent death of his wife's father (and his own father earlier this year), he's got a lot on his plate. I know he'll come through.

Comment

Originally posted by LoStAlIvE View Post
                              I still haven't received my order of "Beneath the Bed" as of yet. I ordered both the Numbered and Lettered copies of it and have emailed him about it and haven't gotten an answer about them from Ron. I sent the email on Nov. 15th, 2012.
                              Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
                              I haven't received mine either, but I know with the recent death of his wife's father (and his own father earlier this year), he's got a lot on his plate. I know he'll come through.
                              I'm sure Ron will come through. I've gotten multiple items from him and everything has always arrived. I would probably re-send your email if you haven't done so yet. Good luck.
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I'm not gonna press Ron at all. I'm sure he'll come through.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X