No announcement yet.

"Beneath the Bed" Fund-Raising Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't received mine as of yet as well but i'm sure it will come at some point.

Comment

It took a while for me to get the first 2 essentials from him, but he responded to every email I sent within a few days. I'm sure he still has a lot of things that are occupying his time and he does go the extra mile with his items. Just stay patient, he hasn't forgotten about any of us.

Comment

I was just going by what Ron had posted. I think I think he said they would all be mailed out by the middle of September.

Comment

Has anyone else not received their stories?
          I just want to make sure i didn't fall through the cracks.

Comment

I have not received mine as well. I contacted Mr. Kelly via email two weeks ago and he confirmed that all were not yet sent. He stated that he was in the process of finishing up. I would Recommend contacting him directly. I hope to have mine soon and will post here when it arrives.
            Originally posted by halyndon View Post
            Has anyone else not received their stories?
            I just want to make sure i didn't fall through the cracks.

Comment

I've received mine, but I've contacted him directly about other matters adn he's always responded promptly.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Ron sent me an email back saying he was in the process of mailing them out.
                Thank you so much.

Comment

Received my copy yesterday. Love the story, Now to figure out how to display it. Thanks Ron, Hope things are settling down for you.

Comment

I found Ron's stuff worth the price of a nice frame job.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I will probably frame it and put it up in my den.
                      Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      I found Ron's stuff worth the price of a nice frame job.

Comment

Howdy Folks!

I'll be sending out the last round of Beneath the Bed stories this weekend. Sorry for the long (very LONG delay) but trying to catch up on a ton of deadlines threw me behind on my book and story mailings. Anyway, things are gravitating from rocky to smooth now, and I see good things ahead for 2014. Thanks for everyone's patience and understanding during the hard times.

If you don't recieve your copy of BtheB within seven days, give me a holler and send your mailing address. Alot of BtheB information got lost in last year's hard-drive crash and I may have missed someone during the mailing process.

Many Happy Nightmares!

Ron

Comment

Glad to hear things are settling down. Hope 2014 treats you and your family well.
                          Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
                          Howdy Folks!

I'll be sending out the last round of Beneath the Bed stories this weekend. Sorry for the long (very LONG delay) but trying to catch up on a ton of deadlines threw me behind on my book and story mailings. Anyway, things are gravitating from rocky to smooth now, and I see good things ahead for 2014. Thanks for everyone's patience and understanding during the hard times.

If you don't recieve your copy of BtheB within seven days, give me a holler and send your mailing address. Alot of BtheB information got lost in last year's hard-drive crash and I may have missed someone during the mailing process.

Many Happy Nightmares!

Ron

Comment

Glad to hear things are settling down. Hope 2014 treats you and your family well.
                            Howdy Folks!

Many Happy Nightmares!

Ron

Comment

That is awesome news.

Howdy Folks!

Many Happy Nightmares!

Ron
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

That is awesome news.

Howdy Folks!

Many Happy Nightmares!

Ron
                                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X