No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Glenn Chadbourne's The Dark Tower: T-Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you this upset about BlackHouse and the possibility of a 3rd Talisman book or is this just directed at the story of one little Danny.Just was kind of wondering.Oh and I realize that redrum is not going to have anything to do with the new story.I thought it might make a good tribute to the original story that is all.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Because "Doctor" is an acronym for Don't Ordinarily Continue Things Originally Reconciled. "Dr." just doesn't cut it.

Comment

Black House was a good idea; but the first 100+ pages of inexplicable narration drove me batty--I had to start it three times before I got past "spirit bird" stage. The it got good--really good as a supernatural police procedural--I thought the ending too obscure. But the possibility of a third Talisman novel doesn't bother me. The idea of Doctor Sleep does. But it will all be in the execution. King promises a return to balls-to-the-wall horror, which tells me he's not undertaking an unnecessary sequel lightly...
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks for yuor insight.Always like to here what other people think.

Comment

Black House read like Straub wrote the first 100+ pages, then sent it off to King to finish. The tone was very inconsistent.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
          X