No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Glenn Chadbourne's The Dark Tower: T-Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its probably all the bitchy customers. I'm guessing there's a special list, "ship here last" or something like that.

Comment

Something also on the mythical "white board?"
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nah, this one's probably easier to get to. The whiteboard is well guarded. I asked Brian on facebook if he could move the shirts closer to the board and re take the picture as the current background doesn't suit them well. I'm guessing the idea didn't catch on...

Comment

Nah, I think there's just a couple people who just owe postage or something like that.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Just got my shirt.It is a beauty!!!!My favorite shirt so far.Well done again CD

Comment

Got my shirt, too. Been too busy to open it, but will eventually...
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                Got my shirt, too. Been too busy to open it, but will eventually...
                Too busy? For the dark tower? How dare you say such a thing.

Comment

Notice Teri how he had time to post he was to busy but he was not too busy to post

Comment

Well, I guess when i become too busy for life, I'll die....
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Naw I understand.I did not post all weekend because we are experiencing summer in March.We broke records both days and by Wednesday it will be 80.I swear I fell through a telleport and ended up in California.

Comment

It's been raining all day here, So I've continued my spring cleaning...but I did open it and it's great looking! I wish it had CDCC 2011/12 on it, but...
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I received mine today. Was not sure how I would like having the art on the front but I must admit that it looks real nice. I believe this is the 1st shirt CD has done that does not mention CD at all, the others all had the logo on the front.

Comment

I'm gonna be a tease again, I have a really cool idea for a shirt that I think you guys are going to go nuts for, assuming we can get it approved. I'll let ya stew with that for awhile.
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              I'm gonna be a tease again, I have a really cool idea for a shirt that I think you guys are going to go nuts for, assuming we can get it approved. I'll let ya stew with that for awhile.
                              Though I am flattered, I don't think a t-shirt with my picture on it will sell enough.

Comment

Man, you are SUCH a tease! Not even a clue?
                                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                                X