No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]In Laymon's Terms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I passed on Bad News wen it came out and have regretted it since. I will some day add it to my collection.

Comment

Has the limited of this book shipped or not? And if so, why didn't I get an email??

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
        Has the limited of this book shipped or not? And if so, why didn't I get an email??
        No not yet. If anyone got a confirmation, it is probably because their Dark Delicasies was on the same order as their In Laymons Terms. As I said earlier ILT will not be shipping till either today or tomorrow. Also remember just because one person get's their shipping confirmation doesn't mean they've all shipped. Usually it takes 2-3 days to ship all the books for a book with a run about this size.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Looks like my copy has left the CD offices and is scheduled to reach me on August 17th!

Comment

I got my shipping confirmation for the Limited edition yesterday. It should show up this week, as I'm not that far from the CD warehouse.

Comment

I'm so Excited! Excited! Excited! BIG TIME EXCITED! (and I just can't hide it)

Comment

Yeah, I got mine too!

Comment

My copy showed up today. The slipcase is very nice, good quality with a nice feel to it. Seeing two full pages of signatures was a blast Luckily I've read my Trade edition, so this one will remain unread in its slipcase.

Comment

Mine is scheduled for delivery on the 18th. I did not but the trade edition so I have to wait to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                      My copy showed up today. The slipcase is very nice, good quality with a nice feel to it. Seeing two full pages of signatures was a blast
                      That's how I felt when I cracked open my copy of Bad News when I got it last month to see the signatures in it, along with seeing and feeling the slipcase. I'm sure Bad News doesn't have as many signatures as ILT though
                      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Mine came yesterday....great job CD! I really like the DJ. I like the whole book but the DJ kinda "sticks out". The only thing I don't like is having to by different size DJ covers to put on them. I still need to try that Brodart some guy brought up on here...Gaylord's covers dull the colors.

Comment

Woo Hoo, Post Office will be delivering my copy early. I should have it in my hands this evening!

Comment

The book and slipcase look fantastic.

I am curious as to who signed/didn't sign the book. I have 42 signatures on the two pages. I can easily identify approx a dozen of them. In addition to Richard Laymon, I count 57 contributors. Who are the 15 that didn't sign? (assuming this isn't like MONDO ZOMBIE that had signatures of people that didn't appear to be contributors)

Keep Smiling, Jan
                            Not enough books . . . . . just too little time.

Comment

Like all of you, I was anxious to receive my copy of In Laymon's Terms. As soon as the book arrived, I started reading it. But after too short a time, I became depressed that Laymon is no longer with us. As much as I didn't want to, I returned the volume to my shelf where it still sits today several weeks later. He was such a fine talent and (according to the tributes) a fine person as well. Even though I never met him or anything of the sort, I miss him. However, I did read The Night Show (absoultely fantastic classic Laymon) after putting In Laymon's Terms aside, and I will continue ILT eventually. But, for now, it's enough for me to know that it's on my bookkcase should I need it.
                              "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Comment

I've had my copy for a while but plan to read all of Richard's work before I delve into this fantastic tribute.

Comment

Working...
                                X