Happy Holidays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays everyone. Here's to a safe and serene holiday season for you and your loved ones!
    http://www.kealanpatrickburke.com

Thanks! Same to you and your loved ones!
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Back at ya, K. Thanks!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks for the holiday well wishes. I hope everyone on the forum has a great holiday season!
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Thanks. I also want to extend a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Joyful Festivus, Happy Hannukah, and Gracious Tidings for any other holidays you might be celebrating.
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I'm just happy to be alive in the post-Mayan era!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

But remember, we aren't out of those dark woods yet. Our calendar ends on Dec. 31st. No next page. It's the end of everything.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Have a wonderful holiday season everyone. Eat good food, drink the most expensive scotch you can possibly afford, dance like no one is looking, make passionate love to the one who loves you most, (And don't let your spouse find out!) Basically live the best life you possibly can. Remember that Jesus has a birthday coming up shortly, and everyone's invited to the shin-dig. Merry and Happy to all of my Cemetery Dance Forum Brothers and Sisters!

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                  But remember, we aren't out of those dark woods yet. Our calendar ends on Dec. 31st. No next page. It's the end of everything.
                  O crap! That's right! Chadbourne's last pic of his calendar is of an evil Santa holding a present for us. 9 more days.....
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Happy belated holidays to yous all.

Kealan - just download Turtle Boy for my new e-reader I got for Christmas!

Comment

Great TJ! I hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kealan Patrick Burke View Post
                        Great TJ! I hope you enjoy it!
                        Loved it! Look forward to checking out more of your books.

Comment

Happy New Year too!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                            Loved it! Look forward to checking out more of your books.
                            Delighted to hear that!

Comment

Reviving this old thread to wish the same old things:
                              Merry Christmas for those who swing that way!
                              Happy Hanukkah for those who are in that club!
                              And whatever else for whoever else however else their ancestors decided to get a party on this time of year.

And HAPPY NEW YEAR for all of those who bow down to Western Civilization! I'm only New Yearing you now because for me all this stuff is a package deal though I'll probably New Year you again on New Year's Eve.

I've drunk nothing yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X