FDNS bonus story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FDNS bonus story?

I see the PB edition of FDNS contains a bonus story. Just wondering if others have read it and any thoughts?

Under the Weather is a good story. Definitely worth the read.

Comment

Still not sure i can justify buying a new book for a new short story, if i ever get to a book shop i might try to read it while i'm in there

Comment

I hate when they do that - i buy the hardcover and then on the release of the paperback they add a bonus story. Arrrggghhh!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
          I hate when they do that - i buy the hardcover and then on the release of the paperback they add a bonus story. Arrrggghhh!
          My bank account really hates it so i just don't buy the paperback

Comment

See this is what I was talking about in the other thread. They can add this extra story to the other stories he's dropping all over the planet and it will join the ranks of his four story audio disks repackaged from Just After Sunset and Everything's Eventual. Only this will be packaged as King's "uncollected stories" at which point, I'll break out the wallet vault.

Comment

Would be cool if they rounded up all the stories that were added on (such as the one in FDNS or Morality that was added to Blockade Billy).

Comment

It was a pretty good story, and fit in well with Full Dark, No Stars. I predicted the ending less than halfway through, but as with all King the journey is more important than the destination.
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                X