X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patrick's Collection

Hi there,

I'm Patrick and I'm an addict.

I try to keep my addiction under control, and sometimes I do well. For a while. Then I let my guard down and the next thing I realize, I've slipped back into it. It's like there's a powerful hook pulling me back.

My friends are a bunch of enablers and that makes it harder to exercise my willpower. But really, I've got no one to blame but myself. I'm a collector.

I think I'll start with my Easton Press editions of Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.'s books.

Kurt Vonnegut signed limited edition from Easton Press, GOD BLESS YOU, MR. ROSEWATER.

Un-numbered. I have no idea how many there are.

Vonnegut is one of my favorite authors, this is my very first signed book of his.

Comment

SLAPSTICK, by Kurt Vonnegut; Easton Press signed limited edition:

Comment

GALAPAGOS, by Kurt Vonnegut; Easton Press signed limited edition:

Comment

BLUEBEARD, by Kurt Vonnegut; Easton Press signed limited edition:

Comment

Hey Patrick - you're off to a great start mate - those are some lovely books you have - keep 'em coming

Comment

THE SIRENS OF TITAN, by Kurt Vonnegut; Easton Press signed limited edition:

Comment

LOOK AT THE BIRDIE, by Kurt Vonnegut; Easton Press signed limited First Edition:

I like the fact that Easton Press has finally started numbering these S/L's. This is #785 of 1000:

I would show more examples of the interior artwork by the author, but the posting rules only allow four photos.

Comment

PLAYER PIANO, by Kurt Vonnegut; Easton Press signed limited edition:

Last edited by Patrick; 11-10-2011, 09:00 AM.

Comment

WELCOME TO THE MONKEY HOUSE, by Kurt Vonnegut; Easton Press signed limited edition:

Last edited by Patrick; 11-10-2011, 09:00 AM.

Comment

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS, by Kurt Vonnegut; Easton Press signed limited edition:

OR....

Last edited by Patrick; 11-10-2011, 08:59 AM.

Comment

A MAN WITHOUT A COUNTRY, by Kurt Vonnegut; Easton Press signed limited edition:

Last edited by Patrick; 11-10-2011, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                          Hey Patrick - you're off to a great start mate - those are some lovely books you have - keep 'em coming
                          Just realized someone posted in here already. Forgot the Australians would be up. Thanks for stopping by already, Grant.

I figure I'll start out with some standard of organization. Then eventually I'll descend into haphazard, chaotic posting. That'll come later though; for now, here's to high hopes!

Comment

WHILE MORTALS SLEEP, by Kurt Vonnegut; Easton Press signed limited First Edition (#540 of 800):

Comment

Great stuff! Easton puts out some fantastic looking books!

Comment

Working...
                              X