New book: Innocence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New book: Innocence

Anyone else looking forward to his latest novel????? Coming December 2013.

There isn't much action in his thread.

It's been a long time since I read some Koontz. I've been meaning to check out the Odd Thomas books. This sounds interesting from what little the have listed on Amazon. But it also kinda sounds like a riff on the old Beauty and The Beast television show. I'm sure Koontz is doing something completely different than that, but that was the first thing that popped into my mind when I read the Amazon description. :-)

Comment

I like the synopsis on his website - and have enjoyed every book of his I have read, and it's not too many, but they've all been easy reads and I found them all page turners - especially Whispers and Strangers (which I think would make a fantastic movie).

Comment

I thought Strangers was pretty good too, though like most people I have to say my favorite is Watchers. I have a few of his books in my TBR pile including Phantoms. I haven't read Whispers. Might need to check that one out.

Comment

Phantoms is really good too. I didn't read Watchers yet - but have it.

Comment

I'm way behind on my Koontz reads, and I do mean way behind as I've only read Velocity (which I enjoyed). And that's it. So yeah, way behind. Maybe I'll have the chance to get a paperback or two at the end of the month though.

Comment

Working...
            X