Goblin special edition from Earthling Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goblin special edition from Earthling Publications

I got an email today from Paul Miller about a special edition of Goblin - There were only 13 copies available. Did anyone here take advantage of this special?

cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

I grabbed a copy last year. Still haven’t read it yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
      I grabbed a copy last year. Still haven’t read it yet though.
      This is a different edition. I think it's a Halloween special offer to make up for no Earthling Halloween book this year.

Cap
      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

A special edition of a special edition? I think my regular special edition is fine for me.

Am curious about the difference though. For scientific purposes of course.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
          A special edition of a special edition? I think my regular special edition is fine for me.

Am curious about the difference though. For scientific purposes of course.
          It’s probably the lettered.

Comment

And if it is the lettered I’ll be bummed that I wasn’t offered a chance to buy one.

Comment

I assume it is the lettered. If you go to the website there is a spot to inquire about the lettered. I also did not get the above mentioned email.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                I assume it is the lettered. If you go to the website there is a spot to inquire about the lettered. I also did not get the above mentioned email.
                Yeah. And I inquired way back before the numbered edition was even published. But I’m sure there are 14 more loyal customers than me.

Comment

I also did not get an email. This does sound like the lettered edition though. I sent an email inquiring about Goblin along with a couple of other lettered editions I was put on the list for. I hope I didn't miss out...

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                    Yeah. And I inquired way back before the numbered edition was even published. But I’m sure there are 14 more loyal customers than me.
                    Keep your head up, Jeff. Maybe we'll get lucky and some of the first wave people will pass.

Comment

I got my response from Paul at Earthling, which was SUPER fast by the way. I inquired about Motherless Child, Good Girls, and Goblin lettered editions and he stated there has been no movement on any of these titles at this time. So I'm curious as to what was offered in the email yesterday?

Comment

I didn't get the Earthling email, either, but that's okay...I'm afraid I wasn't much of a fan of GOBLIN, and, in fact, sold my S/L HC of it shortly after I (tried to) read it.

That said, I can't get that damn Dark Regions edition of BIRD BOX out of my head...just love that cover art, and I do feel like I didn't give it much of a chance when I tried reading it before (but gave up shortly after starting). Kind of waiting to see if Dark Regions will do a sale on it at some point soon...looks like half the print-run is still unsold.

Anyhow, sorry for the thread drift...hope those who want the deluxe edition of GOBLIN get one.
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                          I didn't get the Earthling email, either, but that's okay...I'm afraid I wasn't much of a fan of GOBLIN, and, in fact, sold my S/L HC of it shortly after I (tried to) read it.

That said, I can't get that damn Dark Regions edition of BIRD BOX out of my head...just love that cover art, and I do feel like I didn't give it much of a chance when I tried reading it before (but gave up shortly after starting). Kind of waiting to see if Dark Regions will do a sale on it at some point soon...looks like half the print-run is still unsold.

Anyhow, sorry for the thread drift...hope those who want the deluxe edition of GOBLIN get one.
                          Dark Regions does a lot of sales so I'd be surprised if you can't get one on discount eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Ask and ye shall receive: https://darkregions.com/blogs/news/h...her-publishers

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                              I came here to say the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X