Creepshow on Shudder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creepshow on Shudder

I do not subscribe to Shudder so I have not seen season one. Shudder has renewed the show for another season.

https://deadline.com/2019/10/creepsh...-2-1202772350/

You should subscribe to Shudder. It rocks. Lots of great movies. So much better than Netflix...

As far as Creepshow goes...I watched the first episode and thought it was okay. The King adaptation, "Gray Matter", had solid creature effects and solid star power, but didn't bowl me over. The second installment, "The House of the Head" by Josh Malerman, on the other hand was so interesting. I had no idea where it would go. Unfortunately the ending was a little anti-climatic, but I enjoyed it. I need to check out the rest of the episodes. Anybody have any favorites?

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      You should subscribe to Shudder. It rocks. Lots of great movies. So much better than Netflix...

As far as Creepshow goes...I watched the first episode and thought it was okay. The King adaptation, "Gray Matter", had solid creature effects and solid star power, but didn't bowl me over. The second installment, "The House of the Head" by Josh Malerman, on the other hand was so interesting. I had no idea where it would go. Unfortunately the ending was a little anti-climatic, but I enjoyed it. I need to check out the rest of the episodes. Anybody have any favorites?
      I have thought about trying it out. To be honest I do not watch enough tv to justify it. Thanks for you thoughts, I still may give it a try.

Comment

Yeah if you don’t watch tv then it might be a waste. They do a seven day trial I think. You could always do that and just binge Creepshow before canceling.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
          Yeah if you don’t watch tv then it might be a waste. They do a seven day trial I think. You could always do that and just binge Creepshow before canceling.
          I have thought about doing the 7 day trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            I have thought about doing the 7 day trial.
            Think that's what I'm going to do as well.

Comment

If one does the trial, is it a pain to cancel? I'd rather not cancel, but money isn't there for more services. I guess what I'm asking is do I have to put a credit card in first, and will they simply not stop charging (I have this issue with a magazine subscription)?

Comment

Originally posted by JJ123 View Post
                If one does the trial, is it a pain to cancel? I'd rather not cancel, but money isn't there for more services. I guess what I'm asking is do I have to put a credit card in first, and will they simply not stop charging (I have this issue with a magazine subscription)?
                I got my subscription through Amazon Prime and I cancelled after binge watching Creepshow, which I only cared for one or two of the stories. Was easy enough to cancel through them. You do have to put in a payment method.

Comment

Brian, thanks for the reply. I have to get around to seeing this at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by JJ123 View Post
                    Brian, thanks for the reply. I have to get around to seeing this at some point.
                    Most welcome!

Comment

Working...
                    X