Uncle Steve in Europe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncle Steve in Europe!

Yes!! Finally, been waiting for this for so long. Details are still being worked out, but he'll be in France and Germany!

http://www.stephenking.com/promo/doc...book_tour.html

Yaaaaay! Looks like I'm going to France!
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Yeah, me too. I would prefer Germany, but they don't have a book signing event listed at the moment. Maybe that'll change when more information is released over the next few days.

Comment

Lucky Buggers. My closest was Colorado but I couldnt afford the 18hr drive. Passport, gas, hotel, tickets. Apparently mason looked into it at some point though because he was the one who told me it was sold out.

Comment

Hide me in your suitcase and take me with you someone. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            garcia_0.jpg

"I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              Because you want to go to europe or because you want to see SK, because there are likely many locations closer he will or has visited seeing as you are in upstate NY. lol

Comment

Here's an update on the book signing in France:

"Stephen will be doing a book signing on Wednesday the 13th of November from 13:00 till 15:00 at MK2 Bibliothéque, 128-162 Avenue due France, 75013 Paris. This will not be a ticketed event and will be on a first-come, first-served basis so we, therefore, cannot guarantee that all who attend will be able to have a book signed if there are still fans waiting in line after 15:00. To accommodate as many fans as possible, there will be a one book per person limit. Fans may either bring the one book from their personal collection or purchase a book from MK2 at the event."

I wonder how early you need to get in line to make sure you get a book signed?

Comment

Uncle Steve needs to spend more time in Canada, wish I could have made the PEN Event.

Comment

Working...
                  X