Joyland; Signed and Numbered for Sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joyland; Signed and Numbered for Sale.

I have a S/N HC edition of Joyland by Stephen King for sale. Terms are $200 including shipping to US addresses, $225 including shipping to international addresses, payable via Paypal. PM me here if interested and give me an email address to invoice.

Book is #454.
    Last edited by srboone; 07-14-2013, 11:13 AM.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Offer closed.
    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Did someone take it or are you selling it elsewhere now? Just curious

Comment

I still have it. Something else just came up at the time, but it didn't pan out. I still have it.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Glad to hear you still have this.

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          I still have it. Something else just came up at the time, but it didn't pan out. I still have it.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Glad you still have this but is this your only copy? were you really going to sell a signed King that you just got? What were you trying to get? yes I am being nosey but I know you love King so were you up for something even more Kingy?

Comment

I have two. I ordered a limited and a s/l and they sent me 2 s/l s. I see these things going for 300 or 400 dollars. But it's still available for the rates above if anyone is interested.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

How much were these originally? I totally missed out on this book.

Comment

$75 for the s/l.

Comment

Crap... A signed King for $75... How could I have missed this...

Comment

I missed it, too. The first mention I saw of it was from Lilja, and when I went to check on it, and they were already sold out.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

That's a very good price srboone! I sold my signed/# copy for $250 plus a new Riding the Bullet and i've seen them going for $300 - $400 as you said very regualrly. If I had the extra $225 i'd grab it from you now!

I've got an extra unsigned limited coming too now if anybody wants it. $75 plus shipping.

- James

Comment

Awesome price. If you can I would hang on to that sucker but I guess maybe the iron is hot now. Wish I had the money so I could make that my first SK S/L.

I have two. I ordered a limited and a s/l and they sent me 2 s/l s. I see these things going for 300 or 400 dollars. But it's still available for the rates above if anyone is interested.
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

No one's PMed me yet. I'll let you know when it's sold.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                            X