Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Mailman: The 20th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Bentley Little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[INDEXED]The Mailman: The 20th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Bentley Little

This is the discussion thread for The Mailman: The 20th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Bentley Little

CLICK HERE to purchase the book
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

The Mailman: The 20th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Bentley Little

Stephen King calls Bentley Little "A master of the macabre!"
    The Mailman: The 20th Anniversary Special Limited Edition

Hi Folks!

Today we're very pleased to announce we'll be publishing The Mailman: The 20th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Bentley Little later this year!

Yep, you read that right! We're thrilled to report that Bentley Little has finally decided to publish a signed Limited Edition of one of his classic novels! Considering how long the collecting world has been waiting for a signed Limited Edition of a novel like The Mailman (with the assumption it would never happen), we expect both signed editions to sell out VERY quickly! There will be no second printings of our edition!

Special Features Exclusive to this Deluxe Collector's Edition:
    • deluxe oversized (7 X 10) design different from any other edition ever published
    • a color signature sheet featuring exclusive artwork by Glenn Chadbourne and personally signed by the author
    • fine binding for both the Limited Edition and the Lettered Edition
    • full color cover artwork by Les Edwards
    • extremely collectible print run that is a tiny fraction of the hundreds of thousands of copies of the paperback editions that have been printed over the years — and you will NOT see our edition in chain bookstores!

About the Book:
    Once upon a time, waiting for the mail was filled with warm anticipation. But the suicide of the local mailman has left the residents of this tiny Arizona town shell-shocked. Nothing this bad has ever happened here. And now there's a new mail carrier in town, one who's delivering lethal letters stuffed with icy fear. Nothing — not even the most outstanding citizens or the most secret weaknesses — is safe from the sinister power of this malicious mailman...

CLICK HERE to purchase the book

Instagram

Comment

What a totally BADASS cover!!!! I LOVE the fact that CD is doing justice to some classics like The Mailman and The Exorcist. I would love to see more older titles get the CD treament. Bravo!

Comment

Well............

I just did something I promised myself I would NOT do this year.....
        I bought both editions...
        Please anyone tell me I won't regret this?!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
          Well............

I just did something I promised myself I would NOT do this year.....
          I bought both editions...
          Please anyone tell me I won't regret this?!

sk
          Ok!! You WON'T REGRET IT!!!

Comment

Ordered this one as soon as I got my advance notification email. Love the cover and can't wait to get this one!
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Just ordered this! I somehow have never heard of Bentley Little or this book before.... But looking up a few reviews sold me!

Comment

Ordered this yesterday. I went to sleep with a smile!!!
                " a.k.a brother odd"

Comment

Ok, I am now officially finding the guy on the cover of The Mailman as creepy as the bad guy in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!!!!

Comment

I ordered this today

Comment

I just have a quick regarding this edition. Will the slipcases for the Limited Edition be made exclusively for this title, with the name of it on the slipcase similar to ones for Blockade Billy and the Simon Clark titles? Or will it be a colored slipcase similar to ones used for other titles, like the red one used with The Exorcist/Legion? I ordered mine with the slipcase so it obviously isn't something I cared enough about to ask before ordering, but I am just curious is all. Whichever way it is I know I'll be happy to have a slipcase to put this in
                      Spoiler!

Comment

I think someone else asked that on another message board. If I remember correctly it will probably be a generic slipcase, it wasn't something we really thought about when we decided to offer the optional slipcase.

Instagram

Comment

For the most part, only the King books get front and/or spine stamping. The Simon Clark cases were an accident and were not meant to exist.

This will be a plain case, probably a blue based on the colors in the cover... Alhough I am open to other suggestions!
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that about the Simon Clark cases. A plain case is fine with me, and I think a blue one sounds like a very good idea.
                            Spoiler!

Comment

I think I have every Bentley Little book in paperback, and I jumped on this one as soon as I got the email. One of my other favorites is The Association.

Comment

Working...
                              X