Dark Regions teaming up with Clive Barker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Regions teaming up with Clive Barker

I'm sure others who get their newsletter are aware that they just announced a new signed limited hardcover to be published from author Clive Barker.

Details to come in October apparently.

I would love to have a limited edition of The Thief of Always. Curious as to what this will be.

Comment

The Thief of Always would be awesome! Wasn't he working on some kind of follow up to Hellbound Heart? That would be pretty cool. It's Barker so I'd be interested in almost anything. Well, maybe not Coldheart Canyon...

Comment

Harper/Collins did a limited to THE THIEF OF ALWAYS when it was first published. I believe the retail price was $100.

Comment

A signed limited of Hellbound Heart would be awesome.
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
            A signed limited of Hellbound Heart would be awesome.
            I agree but that was done recently by Earthling so I doubt it's another one. New signed limiteds of all six Books of Blood would also be awesome. October might be an expensive month with this and the Black Labyrinth Lansdale Kickstarter, not to mention whatever might be announced in the course of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              I agree but that was done recently by Earthling so I doubt it's another one. New signed limiteds of all six Books of Blood would also be awesome. October might be an expensive month with this and the Black Labyrinth Lansdale Kickstarter, not to mention whatever might be announced in the course of things.
              You're right, October is going to be a VERY expensive month...

My bank manager is going to have a fit when he see my account that month.
              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
              - Stephen King

Comment

Did not know that. Guess I have to start hunting that down. well not right away but soon.
                Originally posted by argendeli View Post
                Harper/Collins did a limited to THE THIEF OF ALWAYS when it was first published. I believe the retail price was $100.

Comment

I read that release as it being a completely new title??????

Comment

That's the way I read it also.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      That's the way I read it also.
                      I read it the way I wanted to. Not the right way. As usual I am off in my own little world. He did say that there was going to be a third book of the art. Maybe the sequel to Everville and The Great and Secret Show. Guess we will know soon.

Comment

That would be awesome! Finally...
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Aside from Cabal (after watching the movie version title Nightbreed), I sadly have not read any Clive Barker (watched many of his movies though).

Yes, slap me now.

Comment

At least you read Cabal, which is one of my favorites.

I just reread the announcement and it sounds like more details in October, but maybe not available for preorder? From what I've gathered from other DRP newsletters is that they are trying to get rid of preorders altogether. Don't know if they've changed their mind on that. I wouldn't mind if the ordering on this gets pushed back a little. Keene's Maelstrom IV set is coming out that month as well so now October is really crowded!

Comment

I honestly don't remember much about it - it was so long ago. I think it's a pretty quick read, so may hit it again.

Comment

Working...
                              X