X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Weather by Joe Hill

Strange Weather
    by Joe Hill
    FOUR BRAND NEW Joe Hill Short Novels Gathered Together In One Special Limited Edition SET!
    Already More Than 90% Sold Out and Going Fast!

This is the discussion thread for the Strange Weather announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

I CANNOT wait for this one and I love that it's going to be four separate volumes!!!

Comment

Excited for this one and really happy with the four individually bound novellas in a slipcase.

One question for Brian. I know Joe will only be signing on of the books with each artist signing their book. Will all books be numbered or just the one Joe signs?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Excited for this one and really happy with the four individually bound novellas in a slipcase.

One question for Brian. I know Joe will only be signing on of the books with each artist signing their book. Will all books be numbered or just the one Joe signs?
        I'm pretty sure the numbering line will only be on the sheet with Joe's signature. It would be my personal nightmare if we put the numbering line in each book.

Instagram

Comment

Great question, one I hadn't thought of. As far the book, my budget isn't really up to the hit this month, as I just took my two kids to college this weekend, but I bought a copy anyhow. Couldn't resist this one; should be a fantastic package.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            I'm pretty sure the numbering line will only be on the sheet with Joe's signature. It would be my personal nightmare if we put the numbering line in each book.
            That is actually I was asking. I was thinking about the sets that made it out without matching numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
              Great question, one I hadn't thought of. As far the book, my budget isn't really up to the hit this month, as I just took my two kids to college this weekend, but I bought a copy anyhow. Couldn't resist this one; should be a fantastic package.
              This is one of the titles I was anticipating when I purchased the CDCC gift certificates. That with the CDCC discount made this book a great buy. I was actually expecting to pay more.

Comment

That is actually I was asking. I was thinking about the sets that made it out without matching numbers.
                Even if we where to do a numbering line in each book. The books would always match across all four of them. It would just be a nightmare, and numbering books is probably everyone's least favorite thing to do here (except maybe shipping art prints).

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  Even if we where to do a numbering line in each book. The books would always match across all four of them. It would just be a nightmare, and numbering books is probably everyone's least favorite thing to do here (except maybe shipping art prints).
                  I had visions of stacks of each book being numbered and the nightmare of getting them together.

Comment

I had visions of stacks of each book being numbered and the nightmare of getting them together.
                    Oh it'd be a nightmare alright. Though the bigger nightmare would come from the hand cramps that would come from numbering 948 sets, so roughly 3,792 books...

Instagram

Comment

Though Joe Hill has been pretty hit-or-miss for me (loved Heart-Shaped Box, mixed bag on 20th Century Ghosts, and ultimately did not like Horns), I jumped on this one with the CDCC email. I love the idea of the individual books for each story in a slipcase. I was hoping that the lettered would be in my price range, but at a $1000, it isn't.

Congratulations on the sell out of the limited!

Comment

When they announced this earlier this year I kind of thought this was the route they were going. I ordered it last week with the cdcc advanced notice. One of the best perks of the club. Congratulations on the quick sell out

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                          Though Joe Hill has been pretty hit-or-miss for me (loved Heart-Shaped Box, mixed bag on 20th Century Ghosts, and ultimately did not like Horns), I jumped on this one with the CDCC email. I love the idea of the individual books for each story in a slipcase. I was hoping that the lettered would be in my price range, but at a $1000, it isn't.

Congratulations on the sell out of the limited!
                          If the lettered had been in the $500 range I would have gone for it. I am thrilled to have the limited though!

Comment

This is my first CDCC purchase and I'm very excited about it. I am enjoying Joe Hill's work more and more, having read/listened to all of the novels and currently working my way through Locke and Key (WTL and HG completed - waiting on delivery for the others).
                            This will be my first limited Hill, and I love the separate volumes idea. The Subpress Green Mile is probably on top of my wishlist at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
                              This is my first CDCC purchase and I'm very excited about it. I am enjoying Joe Hill's work more and more, having read/listened to all of the novels and currently working my way through Locke and Key (WTL and HG completed - waiting on delivery for the others).
                              This will be my first limited Hill, and I love the separate volumes idea. The Subpress Green Mile is probably on top of my wishlist at the moment.
                              That Sub Press Green Mile set is really nice! I owned it at one time. I'm glad that Joe finally gets the CD treatment. Long time coming.

Brian or Dan. How come such an odd number to the limited at 948? I agree, Martin. I'd been all over the lettered too at $500.

Comment

Working...
                              X