Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twelve Bentley Little Books To Be Published By Cemetery Dance Publications!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twelve Bentley Little Books To Be Published By Cemetery Dance Publications!

"Somewhere further down the Highway of Horror, there's going to be a reappraisal—or rediscovery—of Bentley Little's work. When you think about all the people writing (or trying to write) scary fiction, he's one of the few who sees the genre as a means to an end rather than the end itself. His stories have actual themes! Dig it!"
    — Stephen King

This is the discussion thread for the Bentley Little announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase The Revelation

CLICK HERE to purchase The Mailman

CLICK HERE to purchase The Summoning

CLICK HERE to purchase the Bentley Little Limited Edition Bundle

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

What a crazy haul of books! I have yet to read a Little book, and in fact just grabbed a pb version of The Revelation at a used book store locally a month ago. I did enjoy the one short I read in CD mag though.

Comment

What a fantastic collection!!! I can't wait for these to start rolling out.

Comment

Very cool! I am a bit surprised you guys decided to do another re-issue of the Mailman. I bet they'll look great on the shelf together.

Comment

Mailman is only trade pb this time.

Comment

This is awesome. I was not sure what to do but I think I will end up with this bundle.

Comment

I think I will have to pass, the bundle price is good but I think the shipping to the UK would be a killer for me

Comment

ordered and now the wait. Used book club coupon plus 2 $50 gift certificates to lower the price.

Comment

This is a great offer and I love Bentley Little, but short on funds at the moment.
                  " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
                  - Cicero

Comment

Wow, that is great! Too bad I do not have the money to get this at the time. Have enjoyed everything of his that I've read so far.

Now begins the wait on what gets announced next...
                    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                    Spoiler!

Comment

What an awesome collection of books!!!

Bad timing for me though, I just can't spend much money at the moment so soon after Christmas...
                      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                      - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                        What an awesome collection of books!!!

Bad timing for me though, I just can't spend much money at the moment so soon after Christmas...
                        You can always get the oneby one......

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                          You can always get the oneby one......
                          This was the option I have taken, grabed the frist two on offer. It would be good to go the full set at once but hard to come to over Au$700 for sending to Australia. An option that might help is to commit to the full set of books but defer the postage till they are ready to send.

If this is successful, will the remaining titles be picked up for the same limited treatment?

Comment

Originally posted by drain74 View Post

If this is successful, will the remaining titles be picked up for the same limited treatment?
                            That would be awesome, but I expect with so many Little books now in the pipeline, it would be a good while before more would be considered. Then again, I have been wrong several times today.
                            Last edited by bsaenz24; 01-28-2014, 04:28 AM.

Comment

I went with the limited edition bundle. It is a sizeable chunk of change, but there was only two of the books that I was indifferent about so it seemed like a heck of a deal. Though it did wreck my book budget! I am surprised that The Store isn't included, but The Burning is. It also looks like the lettered editions the first two books are sold out so congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                              X