Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Could that new project have something to do with Grave tales???I do believe comics are made of paper and unless it is a trade hard cover collection so are their covers.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Hey Brian, are you planning on a trade hardback for Shivers VII?
    Not far enough long to discuss that yet, but we'll see where we end up.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Please don't do that! Then i'll have to buy two...

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Hey Brian, are you planning on a trade hardback for Shivers VII?

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Fantastic! Can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    "The Shivers series, plus a few books about the works of Stephen King, are the only paperbacks you'll see from us in the near future." - Does this mean Shivers VII soon??!
    The TOC is about 1/2 filled for the next volume. I'd love to have it out by the end of the year.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Thanks Brian, now you've given half of us sleepless nights, spent wondering what this new project could be!

"The Shivers series, plus a few books about the works of Stephen King, are the only paperbacks you'll see from us in the near future." - Does this mean Shivers VII soon??!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Oh, how you tease Mr. Freeman!!! Can I speak to Mrs. Freeman please??

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Brian I have a question.A long time ago I read on the old web site that CD was going to start publishing paper back editions of their books.Is your book The Painted Darkness the start of that or has that project been put on the back burner.I do have copies of the best of CD vol 1 and 2 and October Dreams that were published by a different publisher.
    Unfortunately, we have no plans for starting a paperback line at this time. The Shivers series, plus a few books about the works of Stephen King, are the only paperbacks you'll see from us in the near future. (Well, there is one other very cool project that'll be available in paperback, but I can't say more right now... still putting the pieces in place, but I think everyone will be thrilled by the news when it is announced this fall!)

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Brian I have a question.A long time ago I read on the old web site that CD was going to start publishing paper back editions of their books.Is your book The Painted Darkness the start of that or has that project been put on the back burner.I do have copies of the best of CD vol 1 and 2 and October Dreams that were published by a different publisher.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Time to spam Dan so he spills the beans on what he knows!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    I kinda figured as much as I'd be surprised if it was published elsewhere considering Brian's role at CD. Also not surprised at not saying whether it's in the grab bag, but am somewhat surprised you don't even know though lol
    I know some of them, but this particular one I'm not entirely sure on. Then again I never bothered to ask either.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    I kinda figured as much as I'd be surprised if it was published elsewhere considering Brian's role at CD. Also not surprised at not saying whether it's in the grab bag, but am somewhat surprised you don't even know though lol

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    You're welcome.

I don't know if that SK movie trivia book is being published by CD or another publisher, but if it is CD then it could be grab bag item that is the one about King's work by 2 of their most popular King experts since I am sure both Lilja and Kevin Quigley are both popular with CD customers. I initially thought it would be something from Rocky Wood and Justin Brooks, but it could be this one too
    I'll leak that it's a book CD is publishing. I couldn't tell you if it was in the grab bag or not even if I wanted to though, as I have no idea.... lol.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    You're welcome.

I don't know if that SK movie trivia book is being published by CD or another publisher, but if it is CD then it could be grab bag item that is the one about King's work by 2 of their most popular King experts since I am sure both Lilja and Kevin Quigley are both popular with CD customers. I initially thought it would be something from Rocky Wood and Justin Brooks, but it could be this one too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X