Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    http://www.cwlasart.com/?p=1398 The word is getting out. These will go fast!

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    Thanks for the help with the order Dan! Paid this morning

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by mlouisdixon View Post
    Hi Dan and Brian,

I got my copies this week. Thank you very much, they look terrific.

MLD
    Glad you like them. CW reminded me that if you contest winners need more copies that you get a discount. So if you need more just email me and I can manually put the order in for you.

Leave a comment:

• mlouisdixon
    replied
    Hi Dan and Brian,

I got my copies this week. Thank you very much, they look terrific.

MLD

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
    Do we need to contact you with our info Dan or will we receive a PM?
    You should get a shipping notice. I entered the order for the chapbooks back when when the contest was held. So if you moved since then, you should probably email quick with a change of address.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Do we need to contact you with our info Dan or will we receive a PM?

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I only shipped the single copies on Friday. I should get to the people who get multiples today (hopefully). If I remember correctly the writing contest winners recieve 5 copies and the artwork contest winners receive 2 or 3, I can't remember that one exactly.

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    No shipping notice for me yet

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Is this chapbook signed?
    It's an unsigned edition, limited to 600 copies, one time printing. We'll get it on the site for ordering this month, but we have a few other announcements we need to get done first.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• cdfan
    replied
    I am eagerly awaiting this as well. I was surprised to see a shipping notice from CD today, wasn't sure of what it could be, and was glad to see this is ready to go.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
    I forget, do we who won the artwork contest get a copy of this one? Looks great by the way. Glad to see it in print. Gratz to those who won!
    If I remember correctly the answer is yes. Dan or Brian need to confirm this though.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    I forget, do we who won the artwork contest get a copy of this one? Looks great by the way. Glad to see it in print. Gratz to those who won!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    This looks awesome.Please do not re;ease this till after the21st as from the 15th till 21st I will be totally off the grid and I have got to get me one or two or more of these.So is it a limited or will there be a lot of copies?Congrats to all who are in this chap book...

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Is this chapbook signed?

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    WooHoo! I can't wait. Looking forward to ordering several as well and spreading the link. I hope you printed enough

Leave a comment:

Working...
X