X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I think it's in the design queue right now. I know we got all of the stories back from the proofreaders / copy editors. If I remember correctly (and I may not) Brian was thinking it'll be done in the first half of next year.
    Thank you for the reply. I just was checking to make sure this was still happening.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
    Any update on this chapbook? Thanks in advance for the reply.
    I think it's in the design queue right now. I know we got all of the stories back from the proofreaders / copy editors. If I remember correctly (and I may not) Brian was thinking it'll be done in the first half of next year.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Any update on this chapbook? Thanks in advance for the reply.

Leave a comment:

• Draven Ames
    replied
    Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
    Very cool. I'm anxious to pick some stuff up in the store after seeing some of the newsletter announcements as of late.
    Agreed.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Yep, we'll send the prizes for that when we send the prizes for the chapbook. I'll talk to Brian again next week to see what we need to do to move ahead with all this.
    Very cool. I'm anxious to pick some stuff up in the store after seeing some of the newsletter announcements as of late.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Yep, we'll send the prizes for that when we send the prizes for the chapbook. I'll talk to Brian again next week to see what we need to do to move ahead with all this.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    I'm guessing the artwork contest will be settled at that time as well Dan?

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Last I asked Brian, all the stories where with the proof reader. I'm hoping we should be able to get this out by the end of the year. It shouldn't take too long once we're through the proof reading / design phase.
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'm actually pretty excited about this as there are some great stories from the contestants which should be read by a larger audience.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
    Dan,

Can you give us an update on the publication of this Chapbook? I know it's around here somewhere but I sure as hell can't find it. My winning book title may be the
    closest I ever get to being published so I'm a little bit anxious. Thanks.
    Last I asked Brian, all the stories where with the proof reader. I'm hoping we should be able to get this out by the end of the year. It shouldn't take too long once we're through the proof reading / design phase.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Dan,

Can you give us an update on the publication of this Chapbook? I know it's around here somewhere but I sure as hell can't find it. My winning book title may be the
    closest I ever get to being published so I'm a little bit anxious. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• mercuryval
    replied
    Congrats to all the winners! I just got back from vacation, and it looks like I missed the voting for round 2. Still, excellent stories!

Leave a comment:

• Blu Gilliand
    replied
    I'm a little late to the victory party, but congrats to the winners!

Leave a comment:

• Draven Ames
    replied
    Congrats Nikita

Leave a comment:

• smokedragon
    replied
    Congrats to all finalists. Amazing work. Thanks to Cemetery Dance for the opportunity for all would be writers of dark tales to produce some great stories.It's been a joy, an absolute joy.

Leave a comment:

• Beambounder
    replied
    Quality,is quality-the gems amongst the ore. You wrote a tight ,skilled GEM. Best of luck , Beambounder

Leave a comment:

Working...
X