• PaulB
    replied
    Let us know how you get on.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Originally posted by Draven Ames View Post
    Go for it. You are a good writer, Ken.
    Thanks man! Appreciate that. And of course everyone's push. It's off. [Crosses fingers]

Leave a comment:

• onipar
    replied
    I'm going to have to agree. Send it. The only reason *not* to send it is if you truly feel it needs work, in which case I might suggest a beta reader or critique group to help polish it up. Otherwise, blast that bad boy into outer space!

Leave a comment:

• Draven Ames
    replied
    Go for it. You are a good writer, Ken.

Leave a comment:

• RichardThomas
    replied
    send - some of my best stories have been rejected 10, 20, 30 times - send until you've exhausted the markets that you'd like to publish in, and not one minute sooner

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Thanks all. I get a little nerve wracked sometimes when staring at that submit button.

Leave a comment:

• Nik Houser
    replied
    That worst that can happen has already happened. It got rejected. Now you have nowhere to go but up, brother. Send it!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    You won't ever know if you don't hit send! Do it man!

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    started a topic To Send or Not to Send

To Send or Not to Send

Started this thread merely because I am sitting at the send button, dotting my T's and crossing my eye's. Kidding there on that last bit. I have readied a sub for a nice little project.

The story was rejected once before because it didn't fit the antho it was written for (Well...it did if they googled the name I used, but oh well). My wife likes this one a lot, and usually she hates most of what I write. Lately she has been liking a lot though, so maybe she is just happy with me .

I like the story, as it reminds me of that old Twilight Zone feel. I'm just debating whether it's good enough to send into this sub based on that alone. I think it fits the call. Hmmm....
Working...
X