To Send or Not to Send

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Send or Not to Send

Started this thread merely because I am sitting at the send button, dotting my T's and crossing my eye's. Kidding there on that last bit. I have readied a sub for a nice little project.

The story was rejected once before because it didn't fit the antho it was written for (Well...it did if they googled the name I used, but oh well). My wife likes this one a lot, and usually she hates most of what I write. Lately she has been liking a lot though, so maybe she is just happy with me .

I like the story, as it reminds me of that old Twilight Zone feel. I'm just debating whether it's good enough to send into this sub based on that alone. I think it fits the call. Hmmm....
    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

You won't ever know if you don't hit send! Do it man!
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

That worst that can happen has already happened. It got rejected. Now you have nowhere to go but up, brother. Send it!
      www.nikhouser.com

Comment

Thanks all. I get a little nerve wracked sometimes when staring at that submit button.

Comment

send - some of my best stories have been rejected 10, 20, 30 times - send until you've exhausted the markets that you'd like to publish in, and not one minute sooner
          FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Go for it. You are a good writer, Ken.

Comment

I'm going to have to agree. Send it. The only reason *not* to send it is if you truly feel it needs work, in which case I might suggest a beta reader or critique group to help polish it up. Otherwise, blast that bad boy into outer space!
              My Website

Comment

Originally posted by Draven Ames View Post
                Go for it. You are a good writer, Ken.
                Thanks man! Appreciate that. And of course everyone's push. It's off. [Crosses fingers]

Comment

Let us know how you get on.

Comment

Working...
                  X