Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Millar
    replied
    Hello everybody, this is my first post ever on CD, but I've been a fan for a long time. I have a book coming out in August, it's called Infernal Machines, and here is some more info:

http://immortalinkpublishing.com/books.php?id=13%22

I'll check back in with more details as they come out, as long as that's alright.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel William Gonzales
    replied
    The new issue of Surreal Grotesque is out. Interview with horror legend Jack Ketchum inside: www.surrealgrotesque.com

Leave a comment:

• SteveK
    replied
    Immortal Ink Publishing presents...The Portrait of Alatiel Salazar

When Gabriel Holland’s beloved Helena vanishes from his life, he journeys to the home of disgraced artist Cristian Salazar, the man he holds responsible for her disappearance and the death of several friends. Once in the town of Carliton, Gabriel finds only malice and mystery in the tales told by the few brave enough to speak ill of Salazar and the sinister Cousin Beatriz. And within shadows, in the guise of night, walks Alatiel, the creature Helena has become…

"For admirers of Dracula and The Woman in Black."

"Few people now write with the same understanding of Gothic fiction & Horror as Steven Katriel."

"Easily the most original book I've read this year."

"A masterful tour de force of Gothic mystery and the macabre."

Click the links below to purchase The Portrait of Alatiel Salazar (99c US, 77p UK):

http://www.amazon.com/Portrait-Alati...d_rhf_gw_p_t_1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Portrait-Ala...d_rhf_se_p_t_1

Click the link below to read sample chapters of The Portrait of Alatiel Salazar:

http://stevenkatriel.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by SteveK; 06-30-2012, 03:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    All you can eat is a fun read. Get it or download it.What ever but read it.

Leave a comment:

• mercuryval
    replied
    I've been away from these board for about a year now... it's hard to get on while teaching at school, and I always play catch-up come summer. Congrats to everyone with work coming out or recently released. These covers look great!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I will be reading All you can eat this week. Just posted my copy in my collection thread this weekend.Looking forward to reading it as the discription pulled me right in.
    Originally posted by ShaneMcKenzie View Post
    Hey everybody! First time posting here, except for the Sinister Grin Press stuff. How y'all doin'?

I've got a couple of things to announce that I'm very excited about.

My new novella, Infinity House, is now out from Gallows Press, a brand new imprint of Sideshow Press. Maggots and flies and rotten meat! Yummy!

Also, my new novella, All You Can Eat, is now out from Deadite Press. Insatiable, cannibalistic obese people! Lots of disgusting fun!

Also, check out Sinister Grin Press's new releases at www.sinistergrinpress.com

Good to be here, guys. Looks like an awesome group of folks!

Leave a comment:

• ShaneMcKenzie
    replied
    Thanks, Hedda! It depicts the story perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• RichardThomas
    replied
    nice cover art, congrats

Leave a comment:

• R.P. Kraul
    replied
    My novel, Mirrors of Anguish, is available on Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, and Apple's iBookstore

Leave a comment:

• RichardThomas
    replied
    ^that's why horror is so hard. for one person it's stupid and hilarious, for another, it's terrifying. <shrugs> who knows!

Leave a comment:

• Hedda Gabler
    replied
    Thanks for sharing that. But, have to say, Blair Witch Project had me, had me, had me, ooooo lost me. I thought that movie started out with great potential. The first half hour or 40 minutes really had me ready for action. In my opinion, it quickly lost its edge and the acting became even more stiff when they couldn't find the map. From that point on, it was boring and laughable. I guess the crying, cussing and running through the night with the wobbly camera shot was supposed to ratchet up the terror, but it just seemed stupid to me.

Once again, the cheese walks alone on this. Almost everyone I know loved Blair Witch.

Originally posted by RichardThomas View Post

My new Storyville column is up at Lit Reactor. For those that can't make my July 23rd class on horror writing here in Chicago at Story Studio Chicago, this may help. Enjoy.

http://litreactor.com/columns/storyv...#comment-79927

Leave a comment:

• Hedda Gabler
    replied
    hahaha, I love that All You Can Eat cover.

Originally posted by ShaneMcKenzie View Post
    Hey everybody! First time posting here, except for the Sinister Grin Press stuff. How y'all doin'?

My new novella, Infinity House, is now out from Gallows Press, a brand new imprint of Sideshow Press. Maggots and flies and rotten meat! Yummy!

Also, my new novella, All You Can Eat, is now out from Deadite Press. Insatiable, cannibalistic obese people! Lots of disgusting fun!

Leave a comment:

• RichardThomas
    replied

Snubnose Press is one year old today. Read the article by Brian Lindenmuth, and pick up a FREE copy of Speedloader (with my work, as well as that of Nik Korpon, Matthew C. Funk, Jonathan Woods, Nigel Bird and W.D. County.) Cover art by Boden Steiner.

http://dosomedamage.blogspot.com/201...old-today.html

Leave a comment:

• ShaneMcKenzie
    replied

Last edited by ShaneMcKenzie; 06-16-2012, 11:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RichardThomas
    replied
    thanks, CWL!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X