Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys!

Comment

Congratulations Jeff. I'm sure you will like this story. Ken reminds me of Bentley Little��.......And we all know how much you love his work. No seriously I have read several short stories by Ken and he is a really fabulous writer.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        Congratulations Jeff. I'm sure you will like this story. Ken reminds me of Bentley Little��.......And we all know how much you love his work. No seriously I have read several short stories by Ken and he is a really fabulous writer.

I like to troll a guy named Bentley Little on Twitter every now and then. I really doubt he's the same Bentley Little as the Bentley Little who has hoodwinked so many wonderful people, here in this forum, into reading his cotton candy horror. And the guy I troll dishes it right back so it's a lot of fun. And nothing ever gets mean.
        Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 5.24.19 AM.png
        The description of A Season in Hell sounds like it has depth and heartbreak. Those are two words I don't think I'd use for Little.
        I reaaaallllllly wanted to like THE MAILMAN.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          Thank you for the kind words.
          Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
            Thank you for the kind words.
            Mr. Cain, I finally got around to reading A Season in Hell and I loved it.

Comment

Glad to hear. It's a little different from what I usually write.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Mr. Cain, I finally got around to reading A Season in Hell and I loved it.

Comment

And thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X