No announcement yet.

A Season in Hell giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Lake Publishing included an excerpt in their newsletter today. Sounds like a cool tale!

Comment

I'm in. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Thanks for participating, everyone. I'll jot down all the entries sometime in the morning (in case there any latecomers). I'll post that list here with numbers and post the result soon after.
        Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

By the way, some more early reviews are in for this, so I figured I'd share a bit from them all here real quick:

“Rarely does a book actually break me. There are a lot of books that make me stop and go, “Oh my God, what did I just read”; but not many that just make me feel broken. A deep down, soulful, broken.” – Goodreads review

“Kenneth was in great form here, like a virtuoso who hits every note. A Season In Hell is a powerful short which affected me greatly. Even brought a tear to my eye. Just wow..” – Frank Michaels Errington’s Horrible Book Reviews

“I know zilch about baseball, but I know about racism, bigotry, sexism, abuse, and violence. I also know about the human tendencies to blame, to ignore, and to think violence is an appropriate tool. I am aware of all that, and so is author Kenneth W. Cain, who created a novella that made me cry, copiously. Then, his brilliant, incisive, Afterword made me weep all over again.” – The Haunted Reading Room

“A very quick read that will break into your very soul, and maybe change it a little.” – Goodreads review

Comment

Here's the list:

1 - Martin
            2 - jeffingoff
            3 - Marmaduke Grigsby
            4 - fanatic
            5 - Brian861
            6 - saginawhorror
            7 - bookworm 1
            8 - Sock Monkey
            9 - HumphreyBear
            10 - dannyboy121070
            11 - TacomaDiver
            12 - Br!an

Comment

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 10.05.57 AM.png
              And the winner is jeffingoff! Message me where to send the book, and I'll get it out in the mail ASAP. Thanks for playing everyone.

Comment

If I can figure out how to do the whole Facebook live thing on Friday, I'll giveaway some more print copies of A Season in Hell to celebrate its official release. So, keep an eye out for that. This will be on my public profile, not my author page.

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
                  If I can figure out how to do the whole Facebook live thing on Friday, I'll giveaway some more print copies of A Season in Hell to celebrate its official release. So, keep an eye out for that. This will be on my public profile, not my author page.
                  I just sent you a message. I say thank you a bunch of times in the message, but here I'll say it again: THANK YOU! So excited to have my soul broken. Sounds like a powerful story.

Comment

Congrats, Jeff! It looks like a great read. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                      I just sent you a message. I say thank you a bunch of times in the message, but here I'll say it again: THANK YOU! So excited to have my soul broken. Sounds like a powerful story.
                      My pleasure.

Comment

Congratulations Jeff. And for you other losers like me it is on sale for .99 on Kindle! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FP59M3F...2080_276849420

Comment

Thanks, Martin.

Comment

Thanks, Martin.
                            No problem. Question for you though. Are physical copies up for sale? I am only to find the Kindle version.

Comment

Those will likely be available next month at some point on Amazon. If I have any left over after the giveaways, they’ll be available on my website page for the book, as will other books on their pages(soon).
                              Last edited by ozmosis7; 09-05-2018, 12:58 AM.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21018[/ATTACH]
                                And the winner is jeffingoff! Message me where to send the book, and I'll get it out in the mail ASAP. Thanks for playing everyone.
                                Congrats, Jeff!

Comment

Working...
                                X