Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Writing a short story Round Robin style.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peteOcha
    replied
    I hope this goes better than our first unfinished attempt... We actually got pretty far...

Count me in!

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    I'm in!

Leave a comment:

• Menace
    started a topic Writing a short story Round Robin style.

Writing a short story Round Robin style.

I know this was done before on the forum but I couldn't find the thread for it. I wanted to do this quite awhile ago but put it off. Too much going on at the time. The difference with this one would be instead of writing just one sentence it could be a paragraph or 3 pages. I have written the first part to start this story off and will be looking for anyone who would be interested to continue it. I will post the first part this evening when I get home from work. and explain a bit more on what i'm looking for and then let the imaginations fly. Anyone interested it continuing the story can PM me or reply to the this thread. I will give a week for anyone to sign up to work on it. Then I will draw names for who will go first, second and so on. I'm thinking a week for each person to write their part. The concept of this story is not new and there is a bit of a humurous side to it but I would love to see how it would turn out.

Part one tonight and I hope it is good enough to generate some interest in continuing the story.
Working...
X