Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Writing a short story Round Robin style.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay. I'll get working.
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Okay, I've added section 2 to the story. Go to it Pete!

Oh, and something I want to make sure gets in somewhere, especially since we are paying homage to similar stories. Just at the point that Willie is about to realize that every wish is getting twisted he gets an anonymous (but obviously from the demon) e-mail/letter/package with a copy of W. W. Jacobs "The Monkey's Paw". (From the story: "It had a spell put on it by an old fakir," said the sergeant-major, "a very holy man. He wanted to show that fate ruled people's lives, and that those who interfered with it did so to their sorrow.") I think all of our audience will know the story, so we just have to mention it, not beat it into their heads.

If either of you have a place to put, it please go ahead. Otherwise, I'll work it in.
      Last edited by TerryE; 08-19-2012, 04:44 AM.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Ok, I'll see what I can come up with...

Comment

Working...
        X