Cemetery Dance magazine to re-open to submissions later this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nik Houser View Post
    Hey Lauren! I didn't know you were on here. Clarion West represent! Also, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Richard. Well done, my friend.
    Hey Nik! Color me a lurker. It's spooky scary how we're out there, just chillin, in the internet's winds. CD is the place to be, right?

Comment

Yup, this place is rad. The collectors, writers, editors...the whole forum is a very cool community of people gathered together by a love of all things scary, creepy, spooky, and awesome.
      www.nikhouser.com

Comment

thanks, guys. you know i'll be framing this cover.
        FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Congratulations Richard. Looking forward to reading your story in a future issue. Maybe a themed ghost story issue or noir pulp type issue. That would be cool a CD tribute to the days of pulp.

Comment

thanks, bookworm.

Comment

Congrats Richard!! Great news!

Comment

I got you on Facebook, but I'll get you here, too. Big congrats, Richard! That's great news.
                Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

thanks, guys. they can't print those magazines soon enough!

Comment

Congrats Richard! And to those others still waiting. I'll admit, I can't help thinking some glitch happened that's got mine still in the mix, but fingers are crossed nonetheless!

Comment

thanks, V. best of luck to you.

Comment

Way to go Richard. I'm thrilled for you. Congratulations on breaking through into CD.

Comment

thanks, randy. i'm thrilled. can't wait for it to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardThomas View Post
                            thanks, randy. i'm thrilled. can't wait for it to come out.
                            Have any of the rest of you found out about your stories yet? I'm still on pins and needles! Richard, I can't wait to grab a copy of your story!

Comment

thanks, lauren. good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren Dixon View Post
                                Have any of the rest of you found out about your stories yet? I'm still on pins and needles! Richard, I can't wait to grab a copy of your story!
                                No word yet, Lauren. All quiet on the rejection front.

But I'm right there with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X