• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Damn you're old.
    Yes I am old! But in all honesty I was 13 when I saw Kiss. My wife, who is older than me and she saw The Beatles on their one appearance in Portland in 1965.
    650822-beatles-portland-ticket_01.jpg
    Last edited by Martin; 12-29-2019, 08:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Saw Kiss live in 1976. An unknown band going by the name Cheap Trick opened for them. It was a really good show.
    Damn you're old.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Never was much of a fan of the Beetles but looks like a cool show all the same.

KISS is going to be hear sometime next year I think. Seriously thinking about attending that one as I have never seen them live before.
    Saw Kiss live in 1976. An unknown band going by the name Cheap Trick opened for them. It was a really good show.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Never was much of a fan of the Beetles but looks like a cool show all the same.

KISS is going to be hear sometime next year I think. Seriously thinking about attending that one as I have never seen them live before.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Attended a concert last night for the first time in many years. Saw a tribute band of The Beatles called 'The Fab Four' They play songs covering the bands entire existence. There are three costume changes during the show and Ed Sullivan is there to entertain.
    IMG_0704.jpgIMG_0709.jpgIMG_0708.jpgIMG_0709.jpgIMG_1983.jpg
    Also the first show I have been to where they encourage you to take photos.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Styx came through town here at Ceasar's Windsor in November - yay free tickets!!!!!! 4th time seeing them, and was my wife's first rock concert too! They always put on a great show.

re: Foo Fighters - I want to see them one day. Not a huge fan, but I do like a lot of their stuff I hear on the radio. Detroit has a new arena for their hockey team, and there are a ton of concerts lined up, not sure if they are one of them or not.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I really want to see Foo Fighters. That's a bucket list show for sure. .
    I'm seeing them for the first time in 2018...really looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• Hedda Gabler
    replied
    I just recently got to see the Foo myself. Fantastic concert. Dave was funny and did a lot of interacting with the crowd. He showcases the rest of the band nicely. And yes, over 3 hours! How does he do that scream of his in almost every song?

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Last show for me was Diamond Head in... September I think. It was great.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Last show was Roger Waters back in....July??

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I really want to see Foo Fighters. That's a bucket list show for sure. I will be working SPAC again next summer can't wait. The first show was just announced and it's a classic rock extravaganza in my opinion. Forigner with Whitesnake and Jason Bonham' Led Zepplin experience. .

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    HIGHLY recommended, if you ever get the chance again. I will not hesitate for a second if they return to my neck of the woods.

The most disappointing part was coming home and showing a clip to my sixteen-year-old daughter and she frowns saying "that's just not good music".
    Blasphemy!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    That's awesome! There were here recently. Knew I should have gone and seen 'em.
    HIGHLY recommended, if you ever get the chance again. I will not hesitate for a second if they return to my neck of the woods.

The most disappointing part was coming home and showing a clip to my sixteen-year-old daughter and she frowns saying "that's just not good music".

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    They've been on my list for a while now and they finally came to town: I got to see Foo Fighters on December 1st! Man, can they put on a show! They leave it all on the stage for a set that ran over three hours long and for an encore they didn't just do one or two songs, they played four. Add in a great cover of the classic Queen/Bowie song "Under Pressure" with Grohl on the drums and a tribute to Tom Petty (fantastic cover of "Breakdown"), it is on the modest side that I can say I had a freaking blast!
    That's awesome! There were here recently. Knew I should have gone and seen 'em.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    They've been on my list for a while now and they finally came to town: I got to see Foo Fighters on December 1st! Man, can they put on a show! They leave it all on the stage for a set that ran over three hours long and for an encore they didn't just do one or two songs, they played four. Add in a great cover of the classic Queen/Bowie song "Under Pressure" with Grohl on the drums and a tribute to Tom Petty (fantastic cover of "Breakdown"), it is on the modest side that I can say I had a freaking blast!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X