X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedda Gabler
    replied
    The Civil Wars music-wise.

The Other Queen by Philippa Gregory audio book.

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    My music is always very varied (but mostly stuff from the 60s, 70s, and 80s). I had Marvin Gaye on shuffle most of the morning, now the mp3 player is shuffling all 12,000 songs, and we're currently on "Crazy Life" by Toad the Wet Sprocket (I love that band name; it came from a Monty Python skit). In the car I've got "The Tommyknockers" on cd.

Leave a comment:

• Xiabei
    replied
    One day I was visiting a friend in Cleveland. We were in a thrift store and Omar and Cedric walked in. This was back when they were still doing At The Drive In.

Anyhoo, lately I've been in a Replacements mood, coupled with Blind Guardian and Symphony X.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    John Coltrane Blue Train. Great Great disc.Also Pat Metheny Group Speaking of Now.
    Last edited by bookworm 1; 04-09-2012, 01:50 AM. Reason: miss spelling

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Strobe by deadmau5

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Totally not my type of music, but after watching the movie (Drive), I've been listening to the soundtrack quite often. Nightcall, Hero, and Under your spell. Here's Nightcall, the rest are easy to find after viewing this one:

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Currently listening to This American Life on Sirius. No music at this moment.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I'm listening to the dog snore and my dad tearing apart the upstairs bathroom. Wishin it was music though. I only listen to music in my car from my blackberry. Mostly country, Garth, Alan Jackson, brooks and Dunn, Terri Clark, mary chapin carpenter, Hank Williams the third, some Hank Jr, and the odd Hank song. Then there's my tupac and eminem n a few others. For pop I think I just got katy Perry and Christina aguilera. I forget what else...

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Well, I'm listening to a country station while I'm getting ready to head out to the movies. It's kinda funny, I've been all about oldies radio stations for 15 years, then over the month of December, the local country staion in KCMO went to an all christmas music format and didn't pick up it's regular format until 26Dec--I love Chrismas music; I listen to it all year round. So after that I decided that I owed them a month of listening to their regular programing. I'm still listening to it. I think it's something 'bout a truck...

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    The movie is about decay and loss and I suppose that's what the song I'm listening to is about as well. But the music is pretty distracting.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    This is one of my favorite songs of theirs. Almost makes me wish I knew Spanish....

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    This is only the second time I've listened to this album the whole way through. I really enjoy their music though, even when I can't understand the words (don't worry it's not just you, it's kinda their style)

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    It is, although they do have a tendency to write some of their music in Spanish. Their music for me isn't always about the lyrics.
    Yeah, that's where me and a lot of my friends differ--I'm all about lyrics over music.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    But seriously, maybe I need a hearing aide, because I can only make out every fifth or sixth word. But i looked it up and the last track has an intriguing title (A Zed and Two Noughts is a terrific movie by Peter Greenaway.)

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    It's in English?
    It is, although they do have a tendency to write some of their music in Spanish. Their music for me isn't always about the lyrics.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X