No announcement yet.

What are you currently listening to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well come on.I want her to be the female Neil Peart.That guy can still amaze.And he still takes lessons himself.

Comment

Got a bunch of cd's from the library today: Wynton Marsalis, Ellis & Branford Marsalis, Robert Cray Band, John Denver, Hugh Laurie, Beethoven, Clannad, and Enya.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        Well come on.I want her to be the female Neil Peart.That guy can still amaze.And he still takes lessons himself.
        If that's the goal, then keep her going! I love Neil, as I think you already know.
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

index_mothers_milk_on.jpg

Comment

Currently listening to a lot of stuff like this: (the little man just loves all of the animal sound songs)

Comment

To whit to whooooooo? Never heard that one. I do know a lot of people (including myself) who go blah, blah,blah...
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Sounds like the wiggles. How I hate the wiggles. The Backyardigans However I LOVE and have watched alone on occasion. lmao

Comment

Blame Mr. Woot for the Wiggles. He's our token, I mean, representative Aussie, so he gets all the blame...
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I didn't know the wiggles were Australian. I do blame woot for Sea Patrol though. My dad watches it and I hate him a lil more each time he puts it on.

Comment

<sigh> guilty as charged re The Wiggles and Sea Patrol - however; Australia has me, so it all balances out at the cosmic level

Comment

Rush Fly by night,Caress of Steel and ..........2112.
                        Then I will be listening to Thelonious Monk Brilliant corners.Great disc with great players including Sonny Rollins and Max Roach.

Comment

Nice early Rush marathon!!!! Quick! Since "Caress of Steel" is a concept album, what's the concept?
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

How to loose your fans by writing 20 min. epics that go nowhere.Actually I can not understand why this album is considered their purple bannana.It is one of my favorites.I know it is Tolkien inspired.Maybe that is why I like it so much.
                            Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                            Nice early Rush marathon!!!! Quick! Since "Caress of Steel" is a concept album, what's the concept?

Comment

I think "Caress..." is more ignored than maligned. It's definitely overshadowed by "2112" and (not that Rush is a pop band in any sense) "Caress" doesn't have any songs that are as catchy as other albums. It may also be that people don't want to be reminded that they are going to get old and disillusioned.

Comment

Weird al yankovic! I got lots of Weird Al!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X