Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    I recently came across a South Korean artist and producer called Primary. He has collaborated and performed with over 26 different artists and has become one of the most influential figures in the Asian music business. This man has real style!

Check out this music vid:

Let's Meet - Primary feat Zion.T

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I was hoping to get to the Shores of Erie Wine Festival this weekend, however the main event is sold out. Saskatchewan's own The Sheepdogs are performing.

I haven't heard much of their stuff, but what I have, I like them.

Then in November we take our daughter and a friend to see Macklemore in Detroit - yep - not going in, not my kind of music.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys. Love this band. I always seem to forget how many of their songs I like.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Definitely not listening to Phish. Saturday night was crazy. I was expecting a very mellow crowd but the people that follow them are very much about themselves. I got knocked down twice and more people tried to sneak in and acted like I shouldn't care if they took someone else's seat.

I am listening to Pat Metheny The Orchestrion Project.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Jag Panzer - Age of Mastery

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    Originally posted by marduk View Post
    Transplants - In A Warzone
    Skinz & Pinz - a punk compilation
    the new Rancid single - F**k You - anxiously awaiting a new cd

Did you go see them? I did and it was amazing.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Well after last nights super performance at the Saratoga Jazz fest I am listening to Bob James and David Sanborn on spotify. while I take care of catching up on this site.
    Last edited by bookworm 1; 07-01-2013, 02:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• marduk
    replied
    Transplants - In A Warzone
    Skinz & Pinz - a punk compilation
    the new Rancid single - F**k You - anxiously awaiting a new cd

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Åge Aleksandersen--Norway's beloved aging rock -n- roller. Kind of a Norwegian Bruce Springsteen. I only understand the lyrics to a couple of his songs, but I find the whole to be great background noise while reading.

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    Cracker

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Black Sabbath - The Dio Years

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    CCR

Leave a comment:

• Liam Doyle
    replied
    Black Sabbath. Even just saying the name gives me the chills. Saw them play at Download festival last year and haven't been the same since.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Godd stuff Liam! Been listening to some old school Black Sabbath again recently. So good.

Leave a comment:

• Liam Doyle
    replied
    Been chilling out with a bit of Earth(Drone music is great for reading horror and western) and partying with a bit of Dragged Into Sunlight.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X