No announcement yet.

Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Wish this thing would stop taking away my capital letters.

Comment

Why does this not surprise me.
      Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      I hate 3d

Comment

Lol, Martin. Seriously though it adds nothing to the movie and just gives me a headache.

Comment

But it's getting better. Movie studios are getting away from the "overwhelm your senses" approach to 3D and starting to simply texture a film with it.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I got distracted and forgot to rate Moneyball.

8/10 - Very good movie. It wasnt full of baseball jargon that most people wouldn't understand. I'd rate it higher but to get higher from me it'd have to be hilarious or excited which it wasn't. Overall a pretty good movie though. I'd like to also mention that yesterday's shift was that dead and boring that work is where I watched Moneyball. lol.

Today you guys and Lisey are keeping me somewhat entertained so far.

Comment

Fun movie. Nothing earth-shattering, but a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

****/*****

sk

Comment

I found source code kinda boring. Still worth a one time watch though.

Comment

I liked Source Code as well Siep. Agree on it not being anything earth-shattering, but still a good way to spend some time.

Comment

I finally saw Moneyball, too. It kept me very engaged throughout, and had some really good performances. ****/*****
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Robert Downey Jr. is no Basil Rathbone, nor a Peter Cushing, and this movie definitely is no Murder by Decree (best Holmes movie erver), but I had a great time finally catching up on this one. A bit too much CGI-spectacle, quite a bit over the top antics, but still a lot of fun, with a few nice twists and turns.
                      Liked it.

****/*****

sk

Comment

I liked the first RD Jr. Holmes movie, haven't seen the second one yet, but it did look like fun from the trailer. Still really want to go see Cabin in the Woods, but I have no time this week.

Comment

21 Jump Street haven't laughed so hard at a movie in a long time. A great surprise appearance near the end of the movie.

5/5 for the laughs

Comment

Originally posted by Menace View Post
                            21 Jump Street haven't laughed so hard at a movie in a long time. A great surprise appearance near the end of the movie.

5/5 for the laughs
                            Great movie. Ended up seeing it for a second time with my parents and sister. I noticed that
                            Spoiler!
                            are in other parts too. I believe he yells out herpes at the beginning.

Comment

Just watched the first two Alien movies. I thought they were pretty good although Bill Paxton's acting in Aliens was a little over the top and annoying. Someone should have shot him early on so I didn't have to hear his whining.

Comment

Aliens still is James Cameron's best movie, I feel.
                                (With The Abyss a close second.)

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X