Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I thought Blade Runner 2049 was awesome. It didn’t quite stick the landing, but I thought everything else was so good and built on the original without detracting from it or watering it down.

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy121070
    replied
    I don't think I've seen the original in almost 20 years. I need to watch it again and see if it holds up. Then I should probably watch 2049 again, to give it another day in court.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
    I was soooooo excited to see BLADE RUNNER 2049, and it bored the piss outta me. I found it to be interminably long, and ultimately pointless.
    That's kinda how I felt about the first one the first time I watched it.

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy121070
    replied
    I was soooooo excited to see BLADE RUNNER 2049, and it bored the piss outta me. I found it to be interminably long, and ultimately pointless.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Just saw Blade Runner 2049. Disappointed. The original is sprinkled with small meaningful moments that add up to a great film. The music, the effects, the acting, the cast, the story, all special. I'll watch Blade Runner again, I'm sure I'll never watch 2049 again.
    Huh interesting. Maybe it's because I never held Blade Runner to the high standard that so many people seem to, but I really enjoyed 2049. It's so rare that we get a Sci-fi movie like that, that I couldn't help but enjoy it. It certainly wasn't perfect, but the original wasn't either.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X