X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Am about halfway through season 2 and it has held up well, in my opinion. A lot of the effects are practical and still look great. Even some of the early CGI doesn't looks too bad. They actually did a pretty good job with the Blu-ray transfer. I also really like that they were willing to pay the licensing fees to keep the original music that aired in each episode. The story arcs have been great and touch on a lot of different themes. You can tell the writers had a lot of fun. Overall, this is feel-good viewing and much needed in times like these.
    Great to hear.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Really enjoyed the show back in the day. I wonder how it holds up now.
    Am about halfway through season 2 and it has held up well, in my opinion. A lot of the effects are practical and still look great. Even some of the early CGI doesn't looks too bad. They actually did a pretty good job with the Blu-ray transfer. I also really like that they were willing to pay the licensing fees to keep the original music that aired in each episode. The story arcs have been great and touch on a lot of different themes. You can tell the writers had a lot of fun. Overall, this is feel-good viewing and much needed in times like these.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Always have fond memories of Quantum Leap. I really need to do a rewatch as well.
    Really enjoyed the show back in the day. I wonder how it holds up now.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I probably have one or two around somewhere. If I come across one I will let you know.
    Thanks Martin. I was positive I had an S Video cable--I don't and I just haven't remembered to get one. I've been thinning out my DVDs lately.
    I have 3 Alfred Hitchcock DVD's for sale. They are: I Confess, The Man Who Knew Too Much, and the Strangers On A Train 2 disc set (2 different versions of Strangers On A Train).

Cap

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    If I only had an S Video cable I could watch one VHS compilation tape... ~Cap
    I probably have one or two around somewhere. If I come across one I will let you know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X