Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincoln Lawyer - 4.5/5

Ever since A Time to Kill I just love it when McConaughey plays lawyers. Can't say I care much for his other romantic comedies, but the lawyer flicks he does are great.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Hmm, mindless CG and Action is kinda my cup of tea. I'll probably like it.... lol. Where would you say it rated on the "Action" scale?
      6 out out of 10 on the action scale. I enjoyed watching the film on the big screen, the movie going experience is what I really enjoy. If I get to see a good/great movie--awesome!!! Conan just wasn't one of the good ones....im(not too humbe)o.

A recent movie I'd rate 10/10 on the action scale: 13 Assassins
      Last edited by srboone; 08-19-2011, 08:40 PM.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I've been a huge Clint Eastwood fan since I was a wee little guy. Long ago my brother and I stumbled upon another few movies, similar in some ways. I found them again, so I'll rate them in case anyone else likes this type of western.

They Call Me Trinity & Trinity is Still My Name...both 11/11

I have yet to watch Boot Hill, but picked that up as well.
        Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

I'd forgotten about those films--I agree completely: 5/5 (11/11). I don't remember seeing Boot Hill, tho.
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Boot Hill is supposed to be the 3rd movie, although I cannot verify this as of yet. There was also a movie called Sons of Trinity that was semi-entertaining but missed the mark.

Comment

Monsters Vs. Aliens. In theatre Thursday August 18th. Rating 4.5/5. This was actually a pretty good movie, though I'd thought it was going to be boring, but my sister dragged me to the theatre and I ended up having a really good time.
              www.weeklynovelreview.blogspot.com Every Monday I review and critique a different novel.

Comment

Battle L.A. > Black Hawk Down for me. < Kentucky Fried Movie though. 6/11 for sure. Think that sums it up nicely.

Comment

Fright Night: 3.5/5. Some pretty good scares; everybody seems to be having a good time. Good CGI; the effects are made for 3D, tho, and I saw it in 2d. Two things that the original has over the remake: A teriffic performance by Roddy McDowell and a much better "Evil Ed" character. But this time around, they gave him a last name: Lee. Evil Edward Lee. You gotta love that.
                  Last edited by srboone; 08-21-2011, 10:58 AM.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
                    Battle L.A. > Black Hawk Down for me. < Kentucky Fried Movie though. 6/11 for sure. Think that sums it up nicely.
                    Kentucky Fried at 6/11?!?! "What was that? This is not a chawade. We need total concentwation." Now watch it again, with feeee-wing, and twy to come up with a betteh wating.

"The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11."
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

LO...no, no, no. I'd rate it much higher, like 10/11. I was saying Black Hawk Down was less than KFM, making a parody of the end half of Battle L.A. is all LOL.

Comment

Harry Potter 7 part 2 - 10/11. Saw it in Imax 3d and it was very good. Loved the wrap up storyline.

28 days later - 5.5/11
                        The ring - 7/11

28 weeks later - stay tuned..UGH

Comment

28 Weeks Later - 4/11

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
                            28 Weeks Later - 4/11
                            Oh man I saw that one in theater with a some friends of mine. It was bad, and completely predictable. Although the girl I was sitting next was scared enough by it, the blood hasn't circulated the same in my arm since.
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Not a fan of 28 weeks later (though the start to the film was great), but 28 days later is one of my favourite films!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                                Not a fan of 28 weeks later (though the start to the film was great), but 28 days later is one of my favourite films!!!
                                I agree, Ken is being a little harsh on 28 Days Later. I'd give it a 7/11.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X